• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Arrived Today!! - Sring Summer Dvd

In summary, the Sp/Sum DVD was great and Cynthia provides a lot of detail about how her shows are run.
kimcooks4u
Gold Member
I just got the Sp/Sum DVD today and just finished watching it twice once by myself and then with my husband when he got back from grocery shopping :p !!!!! Great products. And here is what my husbands two cents were... mind you the first one just crossed my mind but I wasn't ready to discuss it with him yet and the 2nd crossed my mind as well last season but wasn't sure if I should do it.... 1.) "have you every thought of offering the shows at our house?" he asked. and 2.) why don't you show that section of the dvd at your shows like when the guests first get ther or after your demo when they are shopping... the section was the product announcements. There are only a couple spots where they say something like " and be sure to tell your guests... " He also said you could even keep the sound down.

I love all the recipe demos with the music - they're fun and entertaining! Would that get the crowd going or what? It does for us at Conf. OK here's my question... Are we even allowed to show it? I'm reluctently waiting a reply to this one :rolleyes:

So... how did you get this DVD already?

I'm not sure. It ws only the DVD in a squishy env. all by itself - no note or anything. Crazy thing is...I had a terrible end of last year :eek: I didn't earn any new products with the sell a thon AND i didn't earn them as a DIR. :( I know pretty bad. So...I wasn't expecting anything to come for awhile.

ok, so besides how you got the DVD...all of my kitchen show BUT 1 have been at my house. I offer it as an incentive to get people to host a show. I.E.... don't feel like cleaning your house before or after a party, or rushed after work just come on over. It has been a hit so far. And quite honestly I am way more comfortable at my own home. I have a fairly big kitchen and that is where I actually do the shows. I have tons of pampered chef that is out i have a huge bakers rack and 2 corner ones and all my PC items are stored on them. So basically guest can "browse", pick up, feel etc. item that they are interested in. Hosts and guests alike love it. As far as the DVD I am not sure to be honest. I think I would go to home office for that one. I hope I have helped!!
Cynthia

Looking for details on ..in consultants home showCynthia, What was the highest attendance in your home? Do you have kids that need to go to bed at 8? Do you offer it out loud or is it in a bookings binder?

I'm curious about that too! I have 5 kids, but the idea of having it at my house is quote appealing! I have almost all the products, so you know I'm not bringing everything at a show! I love th idea of having the guests window shop at my house!

Hey ya'll,
Yes I do have a child. He's 13 and his bedtime is 9:00 on the weeknights. Most of my parties that I have had were at 6:00 so it wasn't a factor. On those nights my hubby knows that he and my boy are fending for themselves (and they are quite good at it too!!) I offer it out loud at all my parties. It's just what I most comfortable with and the one party I did do out of my home...OMG!! Talk about overpacking!! ROFLMBO just thinking about it. The only thing that does stink though is that I haven't had an opportunity to you my Show on the go yet!! My recruiter, calls my kithen a Pampered Chef Museum!! I still have stuff with the hen on it!! LOL In fact I use that stuff as an example of how long I have been into Pampered Chef before I became a consultant. :D But all in all I would not change a thing. I love doing the shows in my home. I hope this information helps ya'll.
Cynthia

oops... P.S the hightest number in attendance was 12 I believe

Last edited:
That's a GREAT idea! I'm going to explore that possibility!

That's why I love this business, my mind never stops with possibilities, then I have you all that add to it. :D

Kris

1. What is included in the "Just Arrived Today!! - Spring Summer Dvd"?

The "Just Arrived Today!! - Spring Summer Dvd" includes the latest Pampered Chef products for the spring and summer season. This includes new kitchen tools, cookware, and recipes to try out.

2. Can I purchase the "Just Arrived Today!! - Spring Summer Dvd" online?

Yes, you can purchase the "Just Arrived Today!! - Spring Summer Dvd" online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply add it to your cart and complete the checkout process.

3. Is the "Just Arrived Today!! - Spring Summer Dvd" available in other languages?

Currently, the "Just Arrived Today!! - Spring Summer Dvd" is only available in English. However, some of the recipes featured in the DVD may have translated versions available on our website.

4. How often are new DVDs released by Pampered Chef?

We typically release new DVDs for each season, so about 4 times a year. However, we may also release special editions or themed DVDs throughout the year.

5. Can I return the "Just Arrived Today!! - Spring Summer Dvd" if I am not satisfied?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns for our DVDs. However, if you have any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire