• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Male Roommate in Arizona?

In summary, "Just a Guy Looking for a Room" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features over 100 beginner-friendly recipes for men. These recipes are perfect for meal prep or batch cooking and use easy-to-find ingredients. There are also vegetarian and vegan options included in the cookbook.
scottcooks
Gold Member
A new male consultant from AZ is looking for a room - any guys need a roomie? Anyone have space?

This isn't for me, I'm set - just looking to help someone out.

Scott,

I'm rooming with John and Dave, I think John has an extra air mattress.

have him contact me.

Hey there! I don't have a room available, but I just wanted to say it's awesome that you're trying to help out a fellow consultant. I'm sure they would really appreciate it. Have you tried posting in any local Facebook groups or on roommate finder websites? Good luck in your search!

1. What is "Just a Guy Looking for a Room"?

"Just a Guy Looking for a Room" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features over 100 delicious and easy-to-make recipes for men who are looking for simple and satisfying meals.

2. Are the recipes in "Just a Guy Looking for a Room" beginner-friendly?

Yes, the recipes in this cookbook are designed for men who may not have much experience in the kitchen. Each recipe includes clear and easy-to-follow instructions, making it perfect for beginners.

3. Can I use these recipes for meal prep or batch cooking?

Absolutely! Many of the recipes in "Just a Guy Looking for a Room" are perfect for meal prep or batch cooking. They can be easily doubled or tripled to make larger portions, and can be stored in the fridge or freezer for later consumption.

4. Are the ingredients in "Just a Guy Looking for a Room" easy to find?

Yes, most of the ingredients used in this cookbook can be found at your local grocery store. There are also helpful substitution suggestions included in case you cannot find a specific ingredient.

5. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in "Just a Guy Looking for a Room"?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan options included in this cookbook. These recipes are marked with a special symbol for easy identification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrsbettyboop0000
  • General Chat
Replies