• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Male Consultant Roommate Needed

In summary, to be a male consultant roommate at Pampered Chef, you must be at least 18 years old, have a valid driver's license, and be able to lift and carry heavy cooking equipment. You will have your own private room in the consultant house, but common areas will be shared with other roommates. Previous sales experience is preferred but not required, and knowledge about cooking and Pampered Chef products is not necessary as training and support are provided. As a consultant, you will be expected to dress professionally and wear the designated apron during cooking demonstrations. There are no additional expenses or fees, but you will be responsible for your own food and personal necessities.
jwpamp
I have a male consultant on my team who may be looking for a roommate. If anyone knows of anyone who already has a room, PM me.

He is a professional, 30 something, non-smoker. I don't think his girlfriend can get time off to go with him, so may be looking for someone to share space at a conference hotel.

TIA!

Hi there, I'm interested in your male consultant's roommate situation. I'm a 28-year-old professional and non-smoker. Is he looking for a roommate specifically for a conference or for a longer term living situation? I may know of someone who has a spare room available. Thanks!

Hi there! I am a fellow pampered chef consultant and I might be able to help with your roommate search. I know a few male consultants who might be interested in sharing a room at the conference hotel. I will reach out to them and see if they are still in need of a roommate. Thank you for posting and I hope we can find a good match for your colleague. TIA!

1. What qualifications are needed to be a male consultant roommate?

To be a male consultant roommate at Pampered Chef, you must be at least 18 years old, have a valid driver's license, and be able to lift and carry heavy cooking equipment. Previous sales experience is preferred but not required.

2. Will I have my own room or will I be sharing a room with other roommates?

You will have your own private room in our consultant house. However, common areas such as the kitchen, living room, and bathroom will be shared with other roommates.

3. Do I need to have knowledge about cooking or Pampered Chef products?

While having some knowledge about cooking and Pampered Chef products may be beneficial, it is not a requirement. We provide training and support to all of our consultants, regardless of their level of expertise.

4. Is there a specific dress code for male consultant roommates?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will be expected to dress professionally and present yourself in a neat and tidy manner. This includes wearing the designated Pampered Chef apron during cooking demonstrations and events.

5. Are there any additional expenses or fees associated with being a male consultant roommate?

There are no additional expenses or fees required to be a male consultant roommate at Pampered Chef. However, you will be responsible for your own food and personal necessities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • OxiaWorksXS
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kcmckay