• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a Roommate for Convention - Male Attendee

In summary, to request more room at convention, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant or team leader. It is recommended to submit your request as soon as possible to increase the chances of securing additional space. There may be an additional cost associated with the request, and it is only available for registered consultants. If the request is not approved, options can be discussed with your consultant or team leader.
colegrovet
Gold Member
I'm the only male going to convention from my group. would like roommate during convention.

There are a few guys on here.Make sure you post what wave you are in to narrow down your search.

national conventionwave????? ya lost me on that one..

colegrovet said:
wave????? ya lost me on that one..

For conference, we go in 3 groups. Wave #1-3

Your wave is dependent on your Executive Director. If you know the dates you were given, we can tell you what wave you are in.

If you know your ED, you can look at the list on Consultant's Corner.

If you don't know either, your director or recruiter should be able to tell you.

oh.. 9-12 Jul...

Wave 1 is yours, same as mine but I'm a girl and have roommates already. Plus don't think DH would like it too much if I room with a guy. LOL! Good luck on your search!

LOL I figure there would be alot of guys upset if I was roommates with females. thanks for the info..

Related to Find a Roommate for Convention - Male Attendee

What is the process for requesting more room at convention?

To request more room at convention, you will need to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or team leader. They will be able to assist you in submitting a request for additional room space at the upcoming convention. Please note that additional room requests are subject to availability and may not always be possible.

How far in advance should I submit a request for more room at convention?

We recommend submitting your request for more room at convention as soon as possible. This will allow our team to better accommodate your needs and increase the chances of securing additional space for you. Keep in mind that requests made closer to the convention date may not be possible to fulfill due to limited availability.

Is there an additional cost for requesting more room at convention?

Yes, there may be an additional cost associated with requesting more room at convention. This cost will depend on the type of room requested and the availability at the time of the request. Your consultant or team leader will be able to provide you with more information on any potential costs.

Can I request more room at convention if I am attending as a guest?

Unfortunately, additional room requests are only available for registered Pampered Chef consultants. If you are attending the convention as a guest, you will not be able to request more room at the event. However, you may still be able to upgrade your room at the hotel directly, subject to availability.

What if my request for more room at convention is not approved?

If your request for more room at convention is not approved, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Due to limited availability and high demand, we may not always be able to accommodate all requests. We recommend reaching out to your consultant or team leader for any further assistance or options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • scottcooks
  • General Chat
Replies