• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a Roommate: Male Seeking Room at Sheraton, But No Callbacks

In summary, to find a roommate at Sheraton, you can post an ad on websites such as Craigslist or Roomster, join Facebook groups, or reach out to friends and acquaintances. If you're not receiving any callbacks, consider providing more information in your ad and reaching out to different platforms and networks. When creating your ad, make sure to include basic information about yourself, any specific requirements or preferences, and photos of the room and common areas. Whether or not to consider a male roommate is a personal decision that should take into account comfort level, boundaries, and any rules set by the landlord. To ensure a successful roommate arrangement, communicate openly and honestly from the beginning, discuss expectations and boundaries, and be respectful of each other's space
colegrovet
Gold Member
I called to get a room at the Sheraton a couple of weeks ago, been calling keep being told that they would call back.. No calls back, today they tell me they are booked...(thinking a few choice words at the moment)

Any one looking for a roomie?

FYI..... I'm male.......

got a toom at the Hilton...

Hi there! Sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with the Sheraton. It's definitely frustrating when you're trying to book a room and they keep giving you the runaround. Have you tried looking at other hotels in the area? Maybe there's another one that has availability. And as for finding a roomie, you could try posting on some roommate websites or social media groups. Good luck!

Related to Find a Roommate: Male Seeking Room at Sheraton, But No Callbacks

1. How do I find a roommate at Sheraton?

To find a roommate at Sheraton, you can post an ad on websites such as Craigslist or Roomster, or join Facebook groups dedicated to finding roommates in your area. You can also reach out to friends, colleagues, or acquaintances who may know someone looking for a roommate.

2. Why am I not receiving any callbacks?

There could be several reasons why you are not receiving any callbacks. It could be that your ad does not provide enough information about yourself and what you are looking for in a roommate. It could also be that there is high demand for roommates in your area, or that your ad is not being seen by the right people. Try reaching out to different platforms and networks, and make sure your ad is clear and appealing.

3. What should I include in my ad?

In your ad, you should include basic information about yourself such as your age, occupation, and hobbies. It is also important to mention any specific requirements or preferences you have for a roommate, such as cleanliness or smoking habits. Including photos of the room and common areas can also attract potential roommates.

4. Should I consider a male roommate?

Whether or not to consider a male roommate is a personal decision. It is important to consider your own comfort level and boundaries, as well as any rules set by your landlord or building. Make sure to thoroughly interview any potential roommates and trust your instincts.

5. How can I ensure a successful roommate arrangement?

To ensure a successful roommate arrangement, it is important to have open and honest communication from the beginning. Discuss expectations, boundaries, and any potential issues that may arise. It is also important to be respectful and considerate of each other's space and belongings. Regular check-ins can also help address any concerns and maintain a positive living environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKrisB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stephs_chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies