1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: June Specials...

1. tiffanypc05

tiffanypc05 Advanced Member

can someone tell me what the june specials are...i can't pull them up on the pc i am using b/c i don't have adobe acrobat......please help!!!

Mar 2, 2006
  2. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

The hostess special for June is recieve one piece of the woven trays at 60% off and the guest special is spend 60 dollars get the ice cream scoop free

Last edited: Mar 2, 2006
    Mar 2, 2006
  3. Christa

Christa Member

I think its the ice cream sandwich maker :D

Mar 3, 2006
  4. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

Speaking of the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker

I earned it free last Spring with the mid season products. My director was pretty much out of the picture at the time, so I don't even really know how to use it. Any one got any great demos that I can "Wow" my guests with in June?

5. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

i bought the ice cream sandwich maker for a girl that was helping me out during a few shows (assistant so to say) and she said the directions wasnt clear on how to use it. i remember on CC that there was a demo to watch but i cant find it now. does anyone know how to use this thing? she got it at christmas and wants to use it!!

Have something to add?