• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Specials...

tiffanypc05

Advanced Member
Nov 3, 2005
can someone tell me what the june specials are...i can't pull them up on the pc i am using b/c i don't have adobe acrobat......please help!!!

Jennie4PC

Legacy Member
May 24, 2005
The hostess special for June is recieve one piece of the woven trays at 60% off and the guest special is spend 60 dollars get the ice cream scoop free

Last edited:

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
Speaking of the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker

I earned it free last Spring with the mid season products. My director was pretty much out of the picture at the time, so I don't even really know how to use it. Any one got any great demos that I can "Wow" my guests with in June?

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
i bought the ice cream sandwich maker for a girl that was helping me out during a few shows (assistant so to say) and she said the directions wasnt clear on how to use it. i remember on CC that there was a demo to watch but i cant find it now. does anyone know how to use this thing? she got it at christmas and wants to use it!!