• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Still Qualify for June Host Incentives if You Submit on July 1st?

In summary, the sheet pans are now available for sale, but the stop sell that was originally scheduled for July 1 has been removed. The products should arrive within the next few days.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
am i correct in thinking that i can submit a JUNE show...on July 1st....and the host can get the JUNE host program incentive.....but the sheet pans would be available ?

I know the submission date for the show itself would be a June date..

smilesarepriceless said:
am i correct in thinking that i can submit a JUNE show...on July 1st....and the host can get the JUNE host program incentive.....but the sheet pans would be available ?

I know the submission date for the show itself would be a June date..

I just tried that with a show - and as far as I can figure, if it's dated for June, the sheet pans aren't even available to order.....I couldn't even find them on screen.

No, unfortunately not. P3 won't recognize the sheet pan with a June show date plus if you submit in July 1 it won't count toward sellathon either.

In order to submit an order for the sheet pans the show must be dated July 1 or later (just like with a new season shows must be dated Sept 1 - or March 1 - or later to contain the new products).

In addition, if you hold your show until July 1 you lose out on counting the sales for sell-a-thon.

thanks everyone..i don't really care about the sell a thon as i'm doing fine w/ sales..this customer just so happenned to have a close date originally of june 28th..and has 4 customers that want sheet pans...

smilesarepriceless said:
thanks everyone..i don't really care about the sell a thon as i'm doing fine w/ sales..this customer just so happenned to have a close date originally of june 28th..and has 4 customers that want sheet pans...

Maybe one of them would be more willing to hold a show (catty if necessary) in July, knowing she already has three orders, and she'll get her sheet pan at a discount!

Book her off herself and get the sheet pans on a July show to get more benefits!

i sent an email to product solutions expressing my frustration in this procedure after calling just to verify I had my info. correct.

With the issue related to new catalogs, etc..i certainly understand. But with this being a product that is actually already in our current catalog, but it will be availe for sale as of july 1st, I think it shouldn't matter what month in PPP it is labled as..The customers should be able to get them as of july 1st regardless...

YIPEE :> MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED :>
:>
Effective immediately, Medium Sheet Pan item #1721 and Large Sheet Pan item #1722 are now available for sale.

We have replenished our inventory with products that meet The Pampered Chef’s high quality standards earlier than expected. Therefore, we have removed the stop sell that was issued on March 26. You can begin selling these items now, rather than on July 1 as originally anticipated.

All customer replacement orders, sample orders and backorders are on schedule to arrive within the next few days.

Thank you for your patience while we resolved this issue.

The Pampered Chef is a registered trademark.

1. What is a "June Show..submitted July 1.."?

A "June Show..submitted July 1.." refers to a Pampered Chef party or event that took place during the month of June but was officially submitted to the company on July 1st. This is important for tracking sales and rewards for the host and consultant.

2. How do I submit my June Show?

To submit your June Show, you can either do it online through your consultant account or through the Pampered Chef app. Simply follow the prompts and enter in the necessary information, including the date of the show and total sales.

3. Can I still submit my June Show after July 1st?

Yes, you can still submit your June Show after July 1st, but it may affect the rewards and incentives for the host and consultant. It's best to submit it as soon as possible to ensure accurate tracking and rewards.

4. Do I need to submit my June Show if it was an online party?

Yes, you still need to submit your June Show if it was an online party. This is to ensure accurate tracking and rewards for the host and consultant. You can submit it through the same process as a traditional party.

5. What are the benefits of submitting my June Show by July 1st?

Submitting your June Show by July 1st ensures accurate tracking and rewards for the host and consultant. It also helps with inventory management and planning for future events. Additionally, submitting on time can also qualify you for certain bonuses and incentives from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chelynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • RachelLyn915