• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the OOF Website Update with New Summer Product in June?

In summary, it is uncertain if the new summer product will be available for sale to customers in June or only for hosts to earn in May. The OOF on the website will only display the guest special items, but fliers can be used to promote the new products. The NewsWire states that the new product will be available for purchase on June 1st. It is recommended to include fliers in host packets to ensure guests are aware of the new products.
Suzy Englert
Does anyone know if/when the OOF on the website will show the new summer product on it? Or shojuld I just include fliers with the Cool & Serve Tray in my June host packets?

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

The PC version of the OOF does not have the new summer product on it ....only the Guest Special items (corn cob items). There is actually some uncertainty from another thread about if the item is available for sale to the customers. I think the CN says it IS as of June 1st, but Leftymac got an email from his upline who spoke with someone at HO- the HO person said it would ONLY be available to Hosts in June, and for Consultants to earn in May. (Personally, I think this person at HO didn't know what they were talking about...since CN doesn't say that. We'll see I guess.)So I wouldn't put it on the OOF until I knew for certain.

Rae posted on the other thread that this week's NewsWire stated the item will be available for purchase June 1st.

But yes, the OOF on CC doesn't display other products, except the Guest Special.

NooraK said:
Rae posted on the other thread that this week's NewsWire stated the item will be available for purchase June 1st.

But yes, the OOF on CC doesn't display other products, except the Guest Special.

I was just coming back to edit my post to say that....:) I missed the blurb in the newswire until I read it in another thread.

SORRY! :rolleyes:

Hello Suzy in Texas! Thank you for your question. The OOF on the website will typically update with new products at the beginning of each month. So, the new summer products should be available on the website starting in June. However, it's always a good idea to include fliers in your host packets to make sure your guests are aware of the new products. Happy hosting!

1. What is the "June Oof" event and when does it start?

The "June Oof" event is a special promotion where we launch exciting new products for our customers. It starts on June 1st and ends on June 30th.

2. Will the new products be available for purchase immediately?

Yes, the new products will be available for purchase starting on June 1st. However, they may sell out quickly so we recommend placing your order early to ensure you get the products you want.

3. Can I earn any discounts or free products during the "June Oof" event?

Yes, there will be special discounts and promotions available during the "June Oof" event. Make sure to check our website and social media pages for updates on these offers.

4. Are there any exclusive products that will only be available during the "June Oof" event?

Yes, we will have a limited number of exclusive products that will only be available during the "June Oof" event. These products are highly coveted, so be sure to grab them before they're gone!

5. Can I host a party during the "June Oof" event and earn rewards?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party during the "June Oof" event is a great way to earn rewards and discounts on the new products. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and take advantage of these special offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amandaC
  • DeeDee616
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Kenzie09
  • aPamperedBride