• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June and July Neighborhood Flyer

In summary, Brooke shared a neighborhood flyer she had altered, most of the hard work was already done for her. She hopes this helps someone. Andrea shared that she hasn't had any luck getting bookings, and this will be her last stitch effort before she throws the towel in.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Here is the neighborhood flyer I just finished altering, most of the hard work was already done for me. :) I hope this helps someone.

Attachments

• neighborhood flyer 2.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 889
Brooke,

What are you doing with the flyer? Do you just pass it around your neighborhood, or do you mail it? I live in a very small neighborhood, so I would like to get it out to others areas as well. Where does one find addresses if it has to be mailed?

I was wondering the same thing. I just became a Consultant and am having hard time starting. My Director e-mailed me a flyer similar to the one you posted but I'm not sure what to do with it? Should I go door to door?

This is perfect! Thank you for sharing. I live in a brand new neighborhood, some houses still being built. I was wanting to do something like this and this just saved me a bunch of time. I'm just going to go door to door. I was thinking of just leaving it at the door and not knocking because it would take FOREVER to chat with everyone in the neighborhood versus just leaving the flyer. I'll have my baby with me so I don't have all day. What do you think?

Andrea
Super Starter Consultant
Mom to 8 mo old Cali

Go to your local library and ask for your city directory.

You will then see everyone that lives in your area

As least that is what I did when I was a Fuller Brush Lady. :eek: about 20 years ago.

My family and I just went around last night and put flyers out around the neighborhood - not door to door though. Just wondering if anyone has had any success with this type of thing?

I'm planning on taking these door to door. The only reason I haven't done it yet is because I'm goning to add an open house date to the flyer, then go door to door in my neighborhood and walk up to the door and invite them to my open house then leave them with the flyer. My director suggested I do this. It makes it an active move not a proactive move, and Shan Eliser knows her stuff.

Hi Brooke,Did you try it? How did it work? Because I was interested in doing the same thing. I haven't had any luck getting bookings and this will be my last stitch effort before I throw the towel in. Thanks and regards, Vickie

This post/thread is from 6 years ago!!!

So I guess it worked.

What is the June and July Neighborhood Flyer?

The June and July Neighborhood Flyer is a promotional brochure that features special deals and discounted products for the months of June and July. It is sent out to Pampered Chef customers who live in specific neighborhoods or areas.

How can I receive the June and July Neighborhood Flyer?

If you live in a targeted neighborhood or area, you will automatically receive the flyer in the mail. If you do not receive one and would like to, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to request a copy.

What types of products are typically featured in the June and July Neighborhood Flyer?

The flyer usually includes a variety of Pampered Chef products at discounted prices, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items. The specific products may vary depending on the flyer's theme or promotion.

Can I use my consultant discount on items featured in the June and July Neighborhood Flyer?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on items featured in the flyer. However, please note that the discounted prices in the flyer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

Are the deals in the June and July Neighborhood Flyer available online?

Yes, most of the deals in the flyer are available for purchase on our website. However, some items may only be available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant. Please check the flyer or our website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam