• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Does the $3000 Level Mean in July's Sell-a-Thon Incentive?

In summary, the June-July sell-a-thon and consultant incentives offer the opportunity to earn free product by reaching different sales levels. The $3000 level in June earns one set of new fall products, while the same level in July earns a different product package. These are separate promotions and earning one level does not guarantee earning the same level in the other month. For directors, a combination of products from the higher level in June and July's package will be received. The fall product line is expected to be large, with at least 2 new sharp products and a new piece of cookware being released.
pamperedtracy
Gold Member
I thought I had seen a thread on this, but couldn't find it.

For the June-July sell-a-thon and consultant incentives, you can sell different levels to earn free product. I at least try and set my goal to the $3000 level.

It was the July incentive I was unclear on. I understand about submitting the 2 shows iin each month to get a bonus, but what did the $3000 level in July mean?

Is that above and beyond what the $3000 level in June is? Or can you get the $3000 level in either month? It would not be a combination of the 2 months at $3000 correct?

I don't know if I have explained me question clear enough or not.

Thanks,
Tracy

That is my understanding that it is $3k EACH MONTH

My understanding is that $3,000 in June earns you one set of stuff. $3,000 in July earns you another set of stuff.

So, it sounds like people are interpreting it differently. We have our Cluster meeting tonight, I will try and remember to ask my director.

Tracy

Here's how it works:

Book two shows in June and get new product.
Have $1500 in sales in June and earn level 1 (each level is a grouping of new fall products)
Have a total of $3000 in sales in June and earn level 1 and level 2
Have a total of $6000 in sales in June and earn levels 1, 2 and 3

Book two shows in July and get different new product.
Have $3000 in sales in July and earn a different product package.

June and July are separate promotions and have nothing to do with each other except they both are new fall products. You start again at $0 in July for that promotion.

If you are a director you will get a combination of products from the higher level for June and from July's package (in the past we earned the $3000 level in June but because it's a two month promotion and so high in value they decided to give us some from each group this time).

Last edited:
I kind of like that you just need 2 shows in each month to earn something rather than having to close them in a two week period. Wednesday is my call date and I am planning to get the dates filled in. I have one show for each month so far. My hubby is in charge of letting me know when the family reunion is in June BEFORE I start booking more for June

Thanks for breaking it down Beth. They must be having a HUGE Fall product line up if they can do a different package in July.

How Exciting!!!!!

I better start earning!!!

Tracy

It makes me even more excited to go to conference to get a peek at the new prodcuts - obviously there are at least 2 new sharp products and a new piece of cookware

1. What is the June-July Incentive Question?

The June-July Incentive Question is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of June and July. It is a way for consultants to earn extra rewards and incentives for reaching certain sales goals.

2. How do I participate in the June-July Incentive Question?

To participate in the June-July Incentive Question, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and meet the sales requirements for each month. You can track your progress on the Incentive Question tracker in your consultant back office.

3. What are the rewards for the June-July Incentive Question?

The rewards for the June-July Incentive Question vary each month, but typically include free products, discounts on future orders, and special bonuses. The specific rewards for each month will be announced at the beginning of the promotion.

4. Can I combine the June-July Incentive Question with other promotions?

Yes, you can combine the June-July Incentive Question with other promotions and rewards offered by Pampered Chef. However, some restrictions may apply, so be sure to check the details of each promotion before combining them.

5. When will I receive my rewards from the June-July Incentive Question?

Rewards for the June-July Incentive Question will be distributed at the end of each month, once the sales requirements have been met. You can expect to receive your rewards within the first week of the following month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC