• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Consultant News: Have You Received Your Copy Yet?

In summary, the consultant says that the CN are supposed to come in the mail, but that they have had problems receiving them. The consultant also says that they would like the CN to come before the month starts, not in the third week of the month.
cochef
Gold Member
Shouldn't we have these by now!! Anyone else not received theirs?

LOL....It's kind of early really, considering when we usually get them. :) No. I've not gotten mine.

Got mine right after we got back from NC. I am a D and I think we get ours a week in advance. So, with that said, TL's, SC's and consultants should be getting theirs soon.

I know....it's way to late to be getting them. I was not too happy to get mine so late.

I'm a director, and I got mine yesterday.

I've had issues since January receiving my CN. In February and March, I called HO because I hadn't received mine by mid month. In both instances, I received the "original" CN and another that came in an envelop from HO. In April when I hadn't received mine by mid-month, I emailed a complaint. The response I got was "we are sorry, but due to "cut-backs" made by the USPS in their distribution centers, this might cause a delay in delivery. You can access the CN online after the 1st of the month". Well, my brother just happens to work for the USPS as a manager and he wasn't real happy with that answer. It's not the post office's fault. If the CN's are delivered on time to them, they'll be distributed on time. If there are articles and specials that I want to use, why do I have to print them out online when I'm going to receive them in the mail. Why is HO paying to have the CN's printed if they aren't getting to us before the end of the month? I tried to talk to someone at the conference and was told to call the solution center and talk to someone there. I'm struggling to understand it all.

Just got mine today and I think these should come a month in advance, I feel that instead of the JULY news I got today, it should have been August.

chefsteph07 said:
Just got mine today and I think these should come a month in advance, I feel that instead of the JULY news I got today, it should have been August.

I've thought that for a while...especially after not getting mine til after the 15th for the last 7 months!!!

When they have selling/booking tips in there for the current month and you are 10 days from it ending, seems pointless. Oh yeah...I could look online!! :thumbdown:

Are these supposed to come in the mail? I have never received anything in the mail from PC.

elizabethby said:
Are these supposed to come in the mail? I have never received anything in the mail from PC.

How long have you been a consultant? I thought they started as soon as you at least qualified. But considering the problems we've been having receiving them, who knows!!

Where in Ft Myers are you? Lived there from 91-95. I know things have changed a LOT down there. Went back in 02 to visit and didn't recognize most of the area.

I haven't gotten mine yet either...And I agree that they should be mailed out a month in advance...And yes I read the online one..If I didn't I would be truly behind each month...Having this web site is an Awesome advantage..you guys are wonderful as you share your news, tips and thoughts. I get no support from my director so I rely on this site and your help with my questions and business....THANK YOU

Mine came today. It was a ho-hum newsletter anyway.

I am still waiting for mine.

chefsteph07 said:

I talked with a HO person in Chicago in the bathroom and lunch one day who works on the CN - as soon as she told me where she worked I asked her about this - I could see by the look in her eyes she was sorry she told me - lol! I asked her what was up wth the CN being so late every month and she also told me it was the USPS (sounded like a well rehearsed answer too). I told her that I had addressed it with my post office andf that they denied it - and let her know that the post office has no problem getting me my other bulk mail and junk mail on a timely basis so why would they hold onto my CN? I also told her that in order to be of the most use we really needed it BEFORE the month started not in the 3rd week of the month. She said that it wasn't possible to do that. I asked her why not? If Southern Living can get me my magazine 2 weeks before it hits the news stand then why couldn't Pampered Chef? She said that SL had more resources - I answered that SL also had way more subscribers and content than
PC had consultants.....She still insisted that they had not changed anything and that it was the USPS fault. About that time the stall opened up and I never saw her again.

haven't received mine either :[

Got mine while I was at conference. I would believe it was the post office's fault if it wasn't happening to everyone! Everyone's PO is slacking?

wadesgirl said:
Got mine while I was at conference. I would believe it was the post office's fault if it wasn't happening to everyone! Everyone's PO is slacking?

I am with you on that one. All of our PO can't be doing this to us on purpose and only with CN. I am with another direct sale company and I usually receive the next month right at the end of previous month...example, I will receive August at the end of July. This other DS is not yet as big as PC, so I can't see why PC can't do it. BTW, no I haven't received mine yet...lol.

I received mine today.

cochef said:
Shouldn't we have these by now!! Anyone else not received theirs?
I got mine today.....

Still haven't got mine...but I've read it online cover to cover already. Still, I hang on to them and keep them in a binder, so I'm hoping I get mine soon!

I got mine yesterday - Tuesday and it was a ho-hum as Diane said. Right now though, anything after conference seems ho-hum. I did not continue my complaint war this month as I got caught up with other things. You can bet I will be back on track with HO for August. While in the Merrill line at NC, I spent some time talking with 2 Mennonite consultants and they were ranting (in their mild manner) about not receiving CN and when they had a neighbor call for them, she was told it was available online!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

I think it has to do with the fact that they want everything to be a secret until the last minute. I also believe that they want us to become so frustrated that we say "just stop sending it, we'll see it online". It would save them a ton of money to go paperless.

What they don't seem to care is that many need the hard copy (for various reasons) and printing of the online copy is expensive or impossible for them.

BethCooks4U said:
I think it has to do with the fact that they want everything to be a secret until the last minute. I also believe that they want us to become so frustrated that we say "just stop sending it, we'll see it online". It would save them a ton of money to go paperless.

What they don't seem to care is that many need the hard copy (for various reasons) and printing of the online copy is expensive or impossible for them.

This was my point to them. If your answer is going to be "It's online", then why are you still spending the money to print them and mail them LATE. There are a lot of people that don't have computers or can't afford to print out a copy every month. As I said before...it's not the USPS fault. If it was, it would be delayed a day or so....not weeks. :rolleyes:

Mine came today - July 21st....seriously a waste.

If everyone who didn't get it in the first week of the month would call every month they would fix this. ...at least that's my hope.

I still have not gotten mine. I emailed last month and I guess I will email again this month. I know we can read it online but I am a paper person. I like reading it. I do print the host/guest specials and look for consultant promotions but usually i wait until i get paper to read the entire thing. Guess I need to start reading it online. :(

A lot of the people in my cluster had our meeting last night and most of us got them yesterday. A few of them still had not gotten them and we are all going to be calling and letting them know. We should have gotten August yesterday instead of July. If they would look at this and plan ahead we all wouldn't be complaining about it.
Just my thought.
Thank you,

You'd think they'd be taking a more serious approach to fixing it. They go to all of the trouble and expense of printing up these really nice spreads and flyers that we can just tear-and-go. Since they've ALREADY SPENT the money on printing and mailing them, they should try harder to make sure their vendor is doing their part to deliver on time.And if the new e-newsletter is going to be out the 23rd of every month, they should have the CN's for the coming month leaving their printer no later than the 23rd. Not a hard concept. PC is a big enough company to put some pressure on their printer.The USPS can't be to blame for the entire company of consultants not receiving their CN's until the 3rd week of the month....EVERY MONTH! I wonder if they changed vendors at some point...because when I signed up, it never took this long.I'm waiting for the day they say they'll just be giving digital copies only. (Although- if they do, we should REALLY make noise.)

just letting everyone know that i still have not gotten my july news yet. not counting on august either but i did email home office again this month. i am so glad they are making sure our businesses can get the most up to date information.

1. When will I receive my copy of the July Consultant News?

The July Consultant News is typically mailed out to all consultants at the beginning of the month. If you have not received your copy yet, please reach out to your upline or contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. Is the July Consultant News available online?

Yes, the July Consultant News is available to view and download on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account and navigate to the "Consultant News" section.

3. Can I share the July Consultant News with my customers?

Yes, we encourage you to share the July Consultant News with your customers. It contains important updates, new products, and promotions that your customers will want to know about.

4. How can I contribute to the July Consultant News?

If you have a story, recipe, or tip that you would like to share in the July Consultant News, please email it to our editorial team at [email address]. We love featuring contributions from our consultants!

5. What should I do if I have not received the July Consultant News?

If you have not received your copy of the July Consultant News, please make sure that your mailing address is up to date in your consultant account. If it is correct and you still have not received the newsletter, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD