• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Joy From Tasty Tidbits Is Running a Contest....

In summary, the Joy From Tasty Tidbits contest is a cooking challenge where participants can submit original recipes using Pampered Chef products for a chance to win prizes. To enter, create a recipe and submit it through the contest page on the website. There is a limit of one entry per person and prizes include a $500 Pampered Chef gift card for the grand prize winner and a choice of Pampered Chef product worth up to $100 for 10 runner-up winners. The deadline to submit entries is December 31st and winners will be announced in January on the website and social media pages.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hi everyone,

In honor of 8/8/08, (a lucky day for me cuz I'm Chinese!), I'm running a contest on my blog and giving away 8 one-month subscriptions/extensions, plus one 8-month subscription. All you have to do is leave a comment here: http://www.tastytidbits.net/?p=58

I'm also running an $8 for 8 months special (this is HALF PRICE!) for new subscribers who sign up between 8 am and 8 pm Pacific time, so this it the time to sign up -- or tell all your clustermates who aren't already signed up. Referral bonuses still apply - you get a free month for every new person who signs up and lists you as a referral. (You can use me!! Kristi Tarducci)

Good luck and have a great day!!!

pampmomof3 said:
Hi everyone,

In honor of 8/8/08, (a lucky day for me cuz I'm Chinese!),

OMG!!!! My brain is so not working today! As I read this, I thought you wrote it Kristi and I was like, "You don't look Chinese!" Maybe it's all the wine from yesterday!!!!!!

1. What is the contest about?

The Joy From Tasty Tidbits contest is a cooking challenge where participants can submit their own original recipes using Pampered Chef products for a chance to win prizes.

2. How do I enter the contest?

To enter the contest, simply create an original recipe using Pampered Chef products and submit it through the contest page on our website.

3. Is there a limit to the number of entries I can submit?

Yes, there is a limit of one entry per person for the Joy From Tasty Tidbits contest.

4. What are the prizes for the contest?

The grand prize winner will receive a Pampered Chef gift card worth $500, while 10 runner-up winners will receive a Pampered Chef product of their choice worth up to $100.

5. When is the deadline to submit entries?

The deadline to submit entries for the Joy From Tasty Tidbits contest is December 31st. Winners will be announced on our website and social media pages in January.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
momoftwins
Replies