• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's Time for Another Contest!!!!

In summary, the current contest being offered is the "Pampered Chef Recipe Contest" where participants can submit original recipes using Pampered Chef products for a chance to win a prize package valued at $500. To enter, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Contests" tab. The deadline for entering is December 31st and the recipes will be judged based on taste, originality, use of products, and presentation. The winner will be announced on January 15th and notified via email and the company's website and social media pages will also announce the winner.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
In honor of my birthday, I'm running another blog contest! Please visit http://www.tastytidbits.net and feel free to email/pass along to anyone who might be interested in playing along! I'm giving away 10 7-month subscriptions and 38 one-month subscriptions today! Have fun and good luck!!!

Happy birthday, Joy!!!

Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day!!

Have a Happy Birthday!!:):)

Happy birthday!!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday! I hope your day is as good as you are!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Hope you have a very Happy Birthday!

Happy 38th Joy!!! Hope you have a good day !!!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Joy! May all your dreams and wishes come true!

Another 1970 gal yahoo!!! Here's hoping you have the best day ever!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!:)

Happy Birthday Joy!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:balloon:

Happy Birthday!:)

Happy Birthday to you Joy!

HBD2U .... HBD2U... HBD... dear Joy!!! HBD2U !!!

Happy Birthday!
God bless,
Amanda

Thanks everyone! for those of you leaving comments, PLEASE remember to NOT enter your URL in the field or else it will post a link to your PWS in your comment ... NO linking of PWS's!!!! I am editing and deleting them as I catch them, but I thought I'd mention it here too.

Happy Birthday!! Have a GREAT day!!

:balloon::balloon:Happy Birthday:balloon::balloon:

Happy Birthday JOY!

:balloon:HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
:balloon:HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
....and many more....:angel:

Thanks for the new contest too!

Happy Birthday Joy!!! Hope you had a great day!

What is the current contest being offered?

The current contest being offered is the "Pampered Chef Recipe Contest". Participants are encouraged to submit their original recipes using Pampered Chef products for a chance to win a prize package valued at $500.

How do I enter the contest?

To enter the contest, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Contests" tab. From there, you can find the "Pampered Chef Recipe Contest" and follow the instructions to submit your recipe and contact information.

When is the deadline for entering the contest?

The deadline for entering the "Pampered Chef Recipe Contest" is December 31st. Entries submitted after this date will not be considered for the prize package.

What are the criteria for judging the contest?

The recipes will be judged based on taste, originality, use of Pampered Chef products, and presentation. The judges will also take into consideration the ease of following the recipe and the overall appeal of the dish.

When will the winner be announced?

The winner of the "Pampered Chef Recipe Contest" will be announced on January 15th. The winner will be notified via email and their name will be posted on the Pampered Chef website and social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies