• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for the FB HWC Fundraiser Event!

In summary, an Fb Hwc Fundraiser is an online event where a Pampered Chef consultant partners with a Facebook host to raise funds for a specific cause or organization. The host shares a unique link on their Facebook page, and a percentage of the sales made through that link goes towards the fundraiser. To host an Fb Hwc Fundraiser, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant who will guide you through the process and provide a link to share with friends and family. The benefits of hosting include earning rewards and supporting a cause, and the wording for the fundraiser can be customized in collaboration with the consultant. The duration of the fundraiser is typically 2-4 weeks but can be adjusted as needed.
mrackliff
I am looking for wording to use to set up a fb hwc event. Please help :)

Who wants to Help Whip Cancer? In honor of Mother's Day, every May, The Pampered Chef partners with the American Cancer Society.
$1 from the purchase of any of our Special pink products goes to the ACS Breast Cancer Early Detection program since early detection is the best protection!(I'm not sure if you are doing an ACS fundraiser or if you are just wanting to promote the HWC products so I'm not sure what else you need...)

Oh, I just saw that our Email Connection center suggests the wording "Pamper with a Purpose!" I like that!

they have a flyer in the HWC fundraising page that is downloadable that has the same verbage I loved it!!. I already put it in my book I share at my parties

Hi there! I would love to help you come up with some wording for your upcoming HWC event on Facebook. How about something like "Join me for a virtual Pampered Chef party and discover delicious recipes, helpful kitchen tools, and exclusive deals! Let's cook up some fun together!" Let me know if this sounds good to you or if you have any other ideas. Looking forward to seeing your event on Facebook!

1. What is an Fb Hwc Fundraiser?

An Fb Hwc Fundraiser (Facebook Hosted Pampered Chef Fundraiser) is an online event where a Pampered Chef consultant partners with a Facebook host to raise funds for a specific cause or organization. The consultant will provide a unique link for the host to share on their Facebook page, and a percentage of the sales made through that link will go towards the fundraiser.

2. How do I host an Fb Hwc Fundraiser?

To host an Fb Hwc Fundraiser, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting a fundraiser. The consultant will guide you through the process and provide you with a unique link to share on your Facebook page. You can then invite your friends and family to shop through the link to support the fundraiser.

3. What are the benefits of hosting an Fb Hwc Fundraiser?

Hosting an Fb Hwc Fundraiser is a great way to support a cause or organization you care about while also earning rewards. As a host, you will receive a percentage of the sales made through your unique link in the form of free and discounted Pampered Chef products. Additionally, you will be helping to raise funds for the cause or organization you are supporting.

4. Can I customize the wording for my Fb Hwc Fundraiser?

Yes, you can customize the wording for your Fb Hwc Fundraiser to make it more personal and relevant to your cause or organization. This can be done in collaboration with your Pampered Chef consultant, who can provide you with suggestions and support in creating an effective fundraiser.

5. How long does an Fb Hwc Fundraiser last?

The duration of an Fb Hwc Fundraiser can vary depending on the agreement between the consultant and the host. Generally, fundraisers last for 2-4 weeks, but this can be adjusted based on the needs and preferences of the host and consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • byrd1956