• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us at the 2009 Canadian National Conference for Workshops and Networking!

In summary, Esther is attending National Conference this year but is unable to attend the workshops due to her FT job. She is looking forward to meeting new people and hearing about the workshops.
ChefEsther
Gold Member
Just wondering who is heading to National Conference this year?
Also, if you are registered, what workshops did you choose?
What are you looking forward to the most this year?

I'll answer first! lolKeep in mind that I am due TODAY: JULY 30th... I hadn't cancelled my early registration, and my older children are going to Newmarket for the weekend, so I will be around at my sisters home that weekend anyways. I am still waiting for this babe, so depending on when it makes its appearance, will depend exactly how much of conference (if any) I take part in. Before you all tell me that I am nuts, keep in mind that I only live 2 hours away (I would definitely be a no show if I had to fly...), am staying with hubby for the weekend, who will watch the babe if I am up to going to a workshop. Also, my director/recruiter is focussing on other things in her life, so PC isn't a priority and I don't get much help from her. So that leaves me with my exec (who is great, but distance wise is even further...) and head office. My hospitality director is great & helpful when I ask for help, but it is hard when you are a long term consultant and the other consultants in your cluster are "newbies", so cluster meetings/trainings are focussed on the very basics. Because of all of this, when Head office offers any sort of "live" training, I really make the effort to be there & to soak up & use as much as I can.My workshops:Friday #1: Networking 101
Saturday #2: Quality Customer Care
Saturday #3: Take a Closer Look
Saturday #4: Inside ScoopI am planning on attending the Closing General Session on Sunday for sure, and would like to make it to #3 &4 if nothing else... We'll see. Esther

I'd love to be going--- but alas am not able to this this (FT job has me travelling too much)... Have fun (if you get to go!).

Esther, it looks as though you and I may meet next weekend! (unless the baby has arrived :) Congratulations by the way!
This will be my first time at conference and I'm super excited! I am away at the cottage right now with very limited access but just before heading to the beach, I skipped out to an internet cafe to see what was going on in Chef Success. LOL
Friday I will be at Communication 101
Saturday - Quality Customer Care
Saturday - Host Coach to a Full Calendar
Saturday - Inside Scoop

I have my dress for Saturday at the dry cleaners and I have to leave my family a day early to drive 3 and a half hours to get there. If I was home, I'd only be an hour away. Oh well. I'm sure I will be so excited to get there that it wont seem like a long drive.
Cant wait to meet some new people

I leave Thursday from Calgary. I'm attending:
Working Smart (Friday night)
Cooking Theme Shows
Inside Scoop
I'm really excited!

I'm arriving from New Brunswick on Thursday morning!!!!!

so...... how was Conference? :love:

Ok, I just started reading Tammy Stanley's e-newsletter, and she talked about, not only how much fun she had at the Canada PC Convention, but also about some crazy dancing. Alright, do tell. What were you all up to???

What is the location and date of the 2009 Canadian Conference?

The 2009 Canadian Conference will take place from October 23-25 at the Shaw Conference Centre in Edmonton, Alberta.

Who can attend the 2009 Canadian Conference?

The conference is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and guests in Canada. Consultants must be active and in good standing with the company to attend.

What is the cost to attend the 2009 Canadian Conference?

The registration fee for the conference is $175 CAD for consultants and $125 CAD for guests. This fee includes all sessions, meals, and conference materials.

What is the dress code for the 2009 Canadian Conference?

The dress code for the conference is business casual. We recommend comfortable shoes and layers as the conference rooms may be cool.

Are there any special hotel rates for conference attendees?

Yes, we have negotiated special rates at several hotels in the area. Please visit our conference website for more information and to make reservations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • Poll
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Popinfresh78