• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Else Is Hosting a Super Bowl Mystery Call-In Show for Deals?

In summary, Chris is having a Super Bowl Mystery Host Phone-In show tomorrow...I sure hope that I have a good response. Is anyone else doing this? This is the first time I'm doing something like this!! :eek: Main reason being that I DO NOT CARE for either team that's playing, not to mention that I need double points, and only have 2 live shows in February. There are special deals for calling me and ordering during each quarter, and incentives for calling after the first touchdown of the game...etc. It's hard for me to care about the game, because #1, I'm a cheesehead, and the BEARS still suck, :p and the Colts beat my Patriots, and that
pcchris
Silver Member
Okay, so I'm having a Super Bowl Mystery Host Phone-In show tomorrow...I sure hope that I have a good response. Is anyone else doing this? This is the first time I'm doing something like this!! :eek: Main reason being that I DO NOT CARE for either team that's playing, not to mention that I need double points, and only have 2 live shows in February. There are special deals for calling me and ordering during each quarter, and incentives for calling after the first touchdown of the game...etc. It's hard for me to care about the game, because #1, I'm a cheesehead, and the BEARS still suck, :p and the Colts beat my Patriots, and that ticks me off, too.:mad: (Born in MA, been a Pats fan my whole life...but ya gotta like the Pack if you are a cheesehead, RIGHT KG?!?!?) Anyway, will let you all know how it goes, just was wondering if anyone else was doing anything like this tomorrow. Bummer that everyone will probably be calling during the commercials, tho...

I am having one too. I already have 5 orders. So we will see how it goes!

pcchris,
I hope your Superbowl Mystery show goes well...but if you would cheer for the Colts...You might do better!!!! GO COLTS!!!! ( I live in Indianapolis!)

Good luck pcchris and the others doing shows today!

1/2 time update...:( Well, not the greatest...got $155 so far at halftime...at least it's a
"qualified" show......just a bummer that I sent out about 45 catalogs and only got 4 calls so far. Have to wait and see what happens during the 2nd half, I guess.

Hope it goes better for you Chris! I agree though...the bears still suck!

are you able to send out a quick email reminding everyone about it?

I have about $750 for my superbowl show. I had a lady call me at the end of the game and said that she has a couple orders and is getting a couple more tomorrow and can she call me tomorrow with the orders. Of course you can call me tomorrow. I am hoping she will put me over $800.

well, i only ended up just shy of 300. there was one lady who called me a couple of days ago with lots of questions, wanted to know how she cold get all of the discounts and free products....and then told me that she would be calling me at least 3 times durng the game. Guess what? Not a call from her at all. I'm going to call her tomorrow...even though I said I was closing this tonight. I don't know what happened - perhaps she forgot, o else she was just blowing smoke. I'll find out.

BTW - Congrats on your fantastic show! Wish mine would have been better, but...OH WELL!!!!!

That's awesome! PcChris~You should be so excited with $300 in sales! Not too bad for not even leaving the house!!! :D :D

Nicki~Congrats! Don't you love go getters like that lady?!!!:D :D

That's great response for both of you. I feel like whenever I put these special deals out there noone takes the time to take advantage so I would be loving the extra $300 in sales!

Did you call people, mail or email? Curious how many people you asked and how they contacted you. What kind of incentives did you offer?

And don't forget,... that's DOUBLE that in points this month! Way to GO!

I only do superbowl shows because it is double points. I mostly email people. I think I have close to 400 emails. It is normally the same people that call but this time I had quite a few that were new. I even had one lady that called and placed a $141 order before the discount, then she called back later and said I just talked to my sister who lives in Utah and she wants me to order stuff for her.
I use to not have any luck with these kind of sales but then I started to offer 25% off (the first 2 quarters and for half time). More people like that discount. I don't make much money on these sales at all because all my commission (plus some) goes into paying for the discount but it gives me the double points.

1. What is the "Super Bowl Show" and how is it related to Pampered Chef?

The "Super Bowl Show" is a themed cooking show put on by Pampered Chef to help customers prepare for the big game. It features recipes, tips, and product demonstrations that are perfect for hosting a Super Bowl party.

2. How can I attend the "Super Bowl Show"?

The "Super Bowl Show" is a virtual event that can be accessed through Pampered Chef's website or social media platforms. Simply tune in at the designated time to watch the show and get inspired for your Super Bowl party.

3. Are there any exclusive deals or promotions during the "Super Bowl Show"?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions during the "Super Bowl Show" to help customers save on their purchases. Be sure to tune in and take advantage of these limited-time offers.

4. Can I purchase the products featured in the "Super Bowl Show"?

Yes, all of the products featured in the "Super Bowl Show" are available for purchase on Pampered Chef's website. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

5. Can I host my own "Super Bowl Show" party with my friends and family?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef encourages customers to host their own "Super Bowl Show" parties with their friends and family. It's a great way to have fun, learn new recipes, and earn free products. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mellowfairy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sells-a-lott
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay