• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Grand Opening Show and Shop for Amazing Deals - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, a "Grand Opening Show" for Pampered Chef is a special event where consultants introduce new products, showcase popular items, and offer exclusive discounts and deals to customers. To find out about upcoming shows in your area, you can reach out to a consultant or check the company's social media and website. By attending a "Grand Opening Show," you may have the opportunity to earn free products and other rewards. These events are open to everyone, including existing customers, and are a great way to introduce friends and family to Pampered Chef.
KCPChef
Ok! So I just have to tell you all because I am SOOOO EXCITED! I had my GO today and have 16 people here and got $800 in orders! And I have 5 more people that have not given their orders so i really hope to make my $1000 show!!! I was so excited and I just had to tell everyone :) :chef:

That is wonderful and you have every right to be very excited about it.

Congratulations! Way to go! What a great beginning! Hopefully you also got some bookings, it sounds like you've got a lot of interested people out there to get you started off on the right foot! :)

Congratulations! You're off to a great start.

Very awesome! Congrats and Kudos! Be proud and excited! Whoo Whoo!!!

That's a great start!! Congrats!

That's great!! Congratulations! You'll qualify in no time!

Great show! I split mine up into two shows - gave one girl that ordered almost $150 on her own some outside orders to put her over $300 and kept $600 for myself. Just an idea if you don't already have four shows booked to get extra PC dollars! :)

Related to Join Our Grand Opening Show and Shop for Amazing Deals - Limited Time Offer!

1. What is a "Grand Opening Show" for Pampered Chef?

A "Grand Opening Show" is a special event held by Pampered Chef consultants to introduce new products, showcase popular items, and offer exclusive discounts and deals to customers. It is a fun and exciting way to kick off a new business or celebrate a milestone with existing customers.

2. How do I find out about upcoming "Grand Opening Shows" in my area?

You can find out about "Grand Opening Shows" by reaching out to a Pampered Chef consultant in your area or checking the company's social media pages and website for event announcements. You can also host your own "Grand Opening Show" by becoming a consultant yourself.

3. Can I earn rewards or free products by attending a "Grand Opening Show"?

Yes, as a guest at a "Grand Opening Show," you may have the opportunity to earn free products by hosting a show or making a purchase. Depending on the consultant and the event, there may also be raffles, giveaways, and other rewards for attending.

4. Are "Grand Opening Shows" only for new consultants or can existing customers attend?

"Grand Opening Shows" are open to everyone, including existing customers. It is a great opportunity for loyal customers to try out new products and support their consultant's business. Plus, there may be special discounts and deals for existing customers at the event.

5. Can I bring a friend to a "Grand Opening Show" even if they are not familiar with Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! "Grand Opening Shows" are a great way to introduce friends and family to Pampered Chef and its products. Your consultant will be happy to answer any questions and provide information about the company and its products to your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
HealthNut
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Tig
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies