• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grand Opening Today: Join Us for an Exciting Evening!

In summary, the Grand Opening Today event is a special celebration at our flagship store where we will launch new products and showcase our top-selling items. It is happening today from 10am to 4pm and no RSVP is required. There will be exclusive discounts and promotions, and you are welcome to bring friends and family.
Tig
So tonights my grand-opening... I soooo do not feel ready! Im nervous and wondering what the heck I got myself into :rolleyes: I guess Im nervous that I will forget to say so much stuff - I suffer a bit from a social phobia - I LOVE to be around people, but when it comes to talking - everything escapes my mind to say. So, lets see how these first 4 shows go :eek:
I just hope things go great, and that nervousness goes away after the first few minutes!

Good Luck Sara!!!

And everyone is nervous their first few shows! I still bring my cheat sheets with me!! You will do great!!! Let us know how it went!

You can do it!!! Have fun and just share your excitement as to why you started your business. People will love to hear that excitement from you. Goood luck and tell us how it goes.

You'll be fine, relax and have fun. ...and when it is over, just think, you will never have a "first show" ever again. :)

Good luck, I was you a few weeks ago. Just be yourself and you will be great!

Eileen

Well???
How'd it go???

What time is it in Nova Scotia?

How'd it go?

Made a new post about it... A part of me just wants to cry!

What is the Grand Opening Today event?

The Grand Opening Today event is a special celebration to launch our newest products and showcase our top-selling items. It's a great opportunity to learn about our company and try out some of our amazing kitchen tools.

When and where is the Grand Opening Today event taking place?

The Grand Opening Today event is taking place today at our flagship store located at 123 Main Street. The event will run from 10am to 4pm and we can't wait to see you there!

Do I need to RSVP for the Grand Opening Today event?

No RSVP is required for the Grand Opening Today event. You are welcome to stop by anytime during our business hours and join in on the fun!

Will there be any special promotions or discounts during the Grand Opening Today event?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions during the Grand Opening Today event. Don't miss out on the chance to save on some of our best-selling products!

Can I bring a friend or family member to the Grand Opening Today event?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring your friends and family to the Grand Opening Today event. It's a great opportunity to introduce them to our products and share your love for Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TerraOB83
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TerraOB83
  • Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies