• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jean Jonas & Doreen Grass Are Coming to Sacramento!!!

In summary, the conversation revolves around the excitement of Jean, a popular Pampered Chef celebrity, coming to a Regional Meeting in Sacramento. The participants express their joy and anticipation for the event, and share their connections and interactions with Jean and their uplines. Some participants even mention their plans to bring home valuable information and ramp up their businesses. There is also a discussion about registration for the event and admiration for one participant's upline's curtains and backyard. The conversation ends with a question about whether Jean and Doreen will be attending the meeting in person or via satellite.
Kitchen2u
Wahoo ! ! ! ! !

SHUT UP!!! I say that like a friend would!! Yipppppppeeeee!!! How cool is that?!

Have fun! :):)

Fantastic!! Jean is a blast! I can't get over her coming to my training! The girls were amazed. :)

Wow! That would be sooooo cool! I think there are many of us who have girl crushes on Jean! She's just so perky and put-together...yet fun at the same time!

I agree with Danielle...if I were there in person I would be saying
SHUT UP!!! too!

Addie4TLC said:
Fantastic!! Jean is a blast! I can't get over her coming to my training! The girls were amazed. :)
What's in your avatar picture? Can you post it large so we can see it? I am guessing it's from the training you are talking about?

Really?!?! That is so cool!! Where did you hear that?

KellyTheChef said:
What's in your avatar picture? Can you post it large so we can see it? I am guessing it's from the training you are talking about?

I'm not techy... :( I'm surprised I was able to load the Av! That pix was sent to me from the HO, it's from a photo shoot I was invited to in 2006.

Wait, so are they coming to the Regional Meeting on April 29th or to some other event? I hope it's on the 29th, that would be very cool! :chef:

jcsmilez said:
Wait, so are they coming to the Regional Meeting on April 29th or to some other event? I hope it's on the 29th, that would be very cool! :chef:

They are coming to the Regional Meeting!

That is so cool that we get visited by PC celebrities :D Is this info posted somewhere so I can point it out to my cluster?

I don't know. I was wondering how the info was discovered!

Barbara Duke is my upline...she told us at our Director's Meeting last week. This is the second time Jean is coming!!!

Yeah! I am so excited! Can't wait to go and see you all there too!

Kitchen2u said:
Barbara Duke is my upline...she told us at our Director's Meeting last week. This is the second time Jean is coming!!!

Mine too! We may have met at one of her new consultant training meetings. I can't wait, I'm excited too. I wonder if we'll have to camp out to get front row??? :D

Kitchen2u said:

Mine 3! We probably all have seen each other at meetings and didn't even know!

I'm so excited! I just started my business and feel super lucky to have the regional meeting in Sac already!

I'm hoping between that and national my first year in biz will be off to a great start. So much good info from everywhere!
YAY!

I'm seriously excited for next week! YAY!
Hoping to bring home tons of info to ramp up my biz for May. As of now, I have 3 catalog shows and 2 cooking shows that are up in the air (gotta love friends) :p

Me too! I think my DH is sick of hearing about it! I just rolled up into Robin Anderson's first line and have been doing coaching calls with her. I have this whole new excitment for my business and this meeting is going right along with our calls. Only 4 more days!!!!

Me, three! :chef: I'm so looking forward to this meeting, especially with Jean there...:D

Hey, I'm in Barbara Duke's downline, too!:balloon: Maybe we have bumped into each other at some of the Roseville training meetings....you know, the ones held at the clubhouse with the tiny bathroom.:D

Last edited:
I have been to a couple of her new consultant trainings and my director, Stacy Whitt, usually has us go to Barbara's meetings when she's on vacation.

I waited too long to register and they said it was full. BUT they called me Friday and said new spots had opened up and I was able to register. YAY!!!

P.S. I absolutely LOVE Barbara's curtains!!!

If you see me ladies...say hi!

PS: Love the curtains, but I would kill for Barb's backyard!!!

:D How will we know you? Will you be wearing the same outfit as in your avatar?:D

LOL ~ youre' funny!

I'm Japanese...not many asian cheffers! LOL Glasses...and the name is Ginny Syphax! I'm excited...I'm going to meet Sarah (sfdavis918)and she's hanging out with us!

Last edited:
So, are Doreen and Jean really going to be in Sac? Or are they going to be there live via satellite or something? I'm just wondering since there are multiple regional meetings tomorrow. I guess we'll find out soon enough. hahah, you all crack me up... will Ginny be wearing the outfit in her avatar pic! hahaha!

Kitchen2u said:
I'm Japanese...not many asian cheffers! LOL Glasses...and the name is Ginny Syphax! I'm excited...I'm going to meet Sarah (sfdavis918)and she's hanging out with us!

Actually, I think I remember seeing you at the Jane Miller meeting. Did you stand up and talk about how you made a bunch of calls and filled your calendar?

Okay ladies I would love notes about tomorrow. I can't go because I am giving the state standardize test. Oh yeah, I would much rather be w/ you guys.TIA

I'm so excited about tomorrow! :sing: I hope that I get to bump into some of you. :balloon: I'll be one of the short ones. And, oh yeah, my first name is Barbara. :) See ya! :chef:

I'll type up my notes afterward and post them, might take me a few days though, I have finals coming up that I have to get ready for. Yay! I can't wait!

So today is the day that ppl are gathering in Sac. without me! :-( Oh well, I know they will have a GREAT TIME and will give us the juicy details! I'll be closing a show so that works for me too! hee hee

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

linojackie said:
Actually, I think I remember seeing you at the Jane Miller meeting. Did you stand up and talk about how you made a bunch of calls and filled your calendar?

That was me!

pampermejolene said:
So, are Doreen and Jean really going to be in Sac? Or are they going to be there live via satellite or something? I'm just wondering since there are multiple regional meetings tomorrow. I guess we'll find out soon enough.
To answer my own question...
04-29-08_0856.jpg

Gosh, my hair so doesn't look good next to Jean! I need to wake up even earlier next time! hahah!OMG, I JUST right now, got the WAHOO at the beginning of this thread! hahaha!

Last edited:
Jean's hair looks shorter and darker.

She just got it done on Sunday. I think it looks darker in the pic than it really was... I forgot my camera, this was taken with my cell phone.

Jolene I am green w/ envy, darn testing.I was thinking about you guys as my kids were taking the test.

I didn't see you Jolene, or not that I remember...

Ginny, were you at table 11?

I was the one in the turquoise sweater at Barbara Duke's table. I also had to get up and do the recruiting role-play. Long curly brown hair...

linojackie said:

I was the one in the turquoise sweater at Barbara Duke's table. I also had to get up and do the recruiting role-play. Long curly brown hair...

I was at table 19. I said hi to Barb right before the whole thing started near her table.
I was so sleepy, I was just trying to focus on what was going on! hahah!:balloon:

I came to her table later because they planted me in back and I couldn't see a darn thing.

Jean is really tall, isn't she!

:chef: WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!I went to my first Regional Meeting in Sacramento today. The two of them were fantastic!!!!!! Great Motivators for all!

Jolene, I saw you today. I was sitting at table 17.

I just recognized you from your pic with Jean. I passed you in the restroom of all places and said hi. I was wearing a blue shirt with black slacks.

linojackie said:

I was at table 3...I SAW you!!!

Last edited:
noelskitchen said:
I just recognized you from your pic with Jean. I passed you in the restroom of all places and said hi. I was wearing a blue shirt with black slacks.

Haha! I remember you!
Guess maybe I should invest in one of those Chef Success buttons so I'm more easily identifiable! :chef:

noelskitchen said:
Jolene, I saw you today. I was sitting at table 17.
Hey, Noel...I was at table 18! So, I would have been between you and Jolene.:)

linojackie said:

UMMM, you were at MY table! (Ok yeah, Barb was with us too!)

ShanaSmith said:
UMMM, you were at MY table! (Ok yeah, Barb was with us too!)

Wow, I really didn't know Barb was THAT big of a deal! :D

yeah, she kinda is! probably 98% of the people there are somewhere in her downline

Ok! I'm so blind, I couldn't read your nametag! I'm glad I switched cuz you were a lot of fun! LOVE your hair btw!

I was there too!! I was at table 6 though. It was such a great day!!!!

Related to Jean Jonas & Doreen Grass Are Coming to Sacramento!!!

What is the event "Jean Jonas & Doreen Grass Are Coming to Sacramento!!!"?

The event is a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration and party featuring Jean Jonas and Doreen Grass, two top consultants in the company.

When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on [date] at [time] at [location].

How can I purchase tickets for the event?

Tickets can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting the event organizer at [contact information].

What can I expect at the event?

The event will include a live cooking demonstration by Jean Jonas and Doreen Grass, as well as the opportunity to sample delicious recipes and learn about Pampered Chef products.

Is there a cost to attend the event?

There is a ticket fee of [cost] per person to attend the event. This covers the cost of the demonstration, samples, and other event expenses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
  • pamperedalf
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Brenda.the.chef