• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Is Coming to the Baltimore Spring Launch?

In summary, the Baltimore Spring Launch is an annual event for businesses, entrepreneurs, and innovators to showcase their products, services, and ideas. It will take place on April 18th at the Baltimore Convention Center and is open to the public. Tickets can be purchased online or at the door. The event will feature a variety of businesses and entrepreneurs, networking opportunities, keynote speakers, and food and drinks.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'll be there with my director and other team members. Who else is coming? It's always nice to try to meet up with fellow cheffers! :D

I'll be there with my Director and several team members too. Hope to see you there!

I'll be there with 5 from my team! So excited (not about the getting up and leaving at 5:30am, just about all my team members who have committed to investing in their business!)

What is the Baltimore Spring Launch?

The Baltimore Spring Launch is an annual event where businesses, entrepreneurs, and innovators come together to showcase their products, services, and ideas.

When and where is the Baltimore Spring Launch?

The Baltimore Spring Launch will take place on April 18th at the Baltimore Convention Center.

Who can attend the Baltimore Spring Launch?

The Baltimore Spring Launch is open to the public and anyone interested in learning about new and innovative businesses and ideas.

How can I purchase tickets for the Baltimore Spring Launch?

Tickets for the Baltimore Spring Launch can be purchased online through our website or at the door on the day of the event.

What can I expect at the Baltimore Spring Launch?

At the Baltimore Spring Launch, you can expect to see a variety of businesses and entrepreneurs showcasing their products and services, as well as networking opportunities and keynote speakers. There will also be food and drinks available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • melaniehay22