• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Show-Booking Struggles: Creative Solutions

In summary, to increase show bookings in January, consider hosting a New Year's resolution-themed cooking demonstration or offering a special promotion. Some creative ways to incentivize guests include offering free products or hosting themed parties. To make January shows more appealing, highlight the benefits and offer a unique theme or promotion. If struggling to book shows, consider reaching out to local businesses or offering virtual shows. To overcome the post-holiday slump, promote the benefits of hosting a show in January and offer special discounts or incentives.
pamperchefjill
Having some trouble getting January shows booked. Everyone just keeps saying they are broke. What are some of your ideas on how you have 'encouraged' parties?

Thanks!!

Have you tried not having a cooking show but maybe a spa party? Enticing people with "now that the holidays are over, along with all the stress and running around, it's a perfect time to pamper yourself!"

Another idea is to offer "new years resolution parties". Since most resolutions are weight/diet centered offering parties that feature WW or healthy eating might help you get those bookings.

Great ideas! Thank you ladies! I was stuck in a mental fog :)

Hi there! I completely understand the struggle of trying to book shows in January when everyone is recovering from the holiday season. One idea that has worked for me in the past is to offer a special promotion or discount for hosting a party in January. This can entice people who may be hesitant due to financial reasons. Additionally, you can reach out to past hosts and offer them a referral incentive if they refer a friend who hosts a party in January. This can help spread the word and potentially bring in new customers who may not be as affected by post-holiday financial strains. Another approach could be to focus on the benefits of hosting a party in January, such as getting a head start on meal prep for the new year or using the party as a fun and affordable way to catch up with friends after the busy holiday season. I hope these ideas help and best of luck with your January bookings!

Related to January Show-Booking Struggles: Creative Solutions

1. How can I increase my show bookings in January?

To increase your show bookings in January, consider hosting a New Year's resolution-themed cooking demonstration or offering a special promotion for January hosts. You can also reach out to past customers and offer them a discount or incentive for hosting a show in January.

2. What are some creative ways to incentivize guests to book a show in January?

Some creative incentives for January show bookings include offering a free product or discount to the host, hosting a themed party such as a "Soup Swap" or "Winter Warm-up", or offering a special gift for guests who book a show at the party.

3. How can I make my January shows more appealing to potential hosts?

To make your January shows more appealing, highlight the benefits of hosting a show in January, such as starting the new year off with a fun and social gathering, and offer a unique theme or promotion to make it stand out from other shows.

4. What should I do if I am still struggling to book shows in January?

If you are still struggling to book shows in January, consider reaching out to local businesses or organizations and offering to do a cooking demonstration or workshop for their employees or members. You can also offer to do virtual shows for those who are unable to host an in-person show.

5. What are some tips for overcoming the post-holiday slump in show bookings?

To overcome the post-holiday slump, focus on promoting the benefits of hosting a show in January, such as getting together with friends and family after the busy holiday season. You can also offer a special discount or incentive for shows booked in January to entice potential hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
stefani2
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies