• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Mystery Host Show: Win Free Products and Boost Your SAT Sales!

In summary, the speaker is looking to host a Mystery Host catalog show in January to work on their SAT and take advantage of the 50% more host rewards promotion. They are asking if anyone has an email or flyer they can use or share. A sample email is provided for the show, explaining how it works and offering a free gift to participants.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm wanting to do a Mystery Host catalog show for January to work on SAT and to give more with the 50% more free products to my hosts! Does anyone have an email or flyer before I create my own?

wadesgirl said:
I'm wanting to do a Mystery Host catalog show for January to work on SAT and to give more with the 50% more free products to my hosts! Does anyone have an email or flyer before I create my own?

I'm looking for 1 myself, If you do make one, can you please share...TIA :D

Thanks!I couldn't find an official email or flyer from Pampered Chef, but here is a sample email you could use:Subject: Mystery Host Catalog Show - Get 50% More Free Products!Hello friends and family,I am so excited to announce that I am hosting a Mystery Host Catalog Show for the month of January! This is the perfect opportunity for you to get your hands on some amazing Pampered Chef products and earn even more free products with our 50% more host rewards promotion!Here's how it works: Simply browse through our catalog and make a purchase of any amount. Your name will then be entered into a drawing to be the mystery host for the show. The more you purchase, the more chances you have to win! The winner will be announced on February 1st and will receive all the host rewards earned during the show, plus an extra 50% more free products!But that's not all - as a thank you for participating, all orders will receive a free gift from me!So don't wait, start shopping now and you could be the lucky mystery host of our show! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you for supporting my Pampered Chef business!Happy Shopping![Your name]

1. What is a January Mystery Host Show?

A January Mystery Host Show is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of January. Customers can host a virtual or in-person cooking show and have the chance to win the host rewards from all the orders placed at their show.

2. How do I participate in the January Mystery Host Show?

To participate, simply host a cooking show with a Pampered Chef Consultant during the month of January. Your consultant will provide you with a link to share with your friends and family to place orders. The more orders placed, the higher your chances of winning the host rewards!

3. What are the host rewards for the January Mystery Host Show?

The host rewards for the January Mystery Host Show include free products, discounts, and half-priced items. The specific rewards depend on the total amount of orders placed at your show.

4. How will I know if I won the host rewards?

If you are the lucky winner of the host rewards, your consultant will contact you to let you know. You will also be able to see the rewards in your Pampered Chef account.

5. Can I combine the January Mystery Host Show with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the January Mystery Host Show cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn the regular host rewards for your show in addition to the chance to win the mystery host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies