• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Booked Full - 10 Shows Confirmed, Overflow into February!

In summary, you booked 10 shows in January and there are overflow into February 4 on the books so far. You are feeling the effects of your ankle surgery and don't know how you will make it to 8 shows.
I am so excited I just got my last booking for January!! 10 shows booked! And there was overflow into Feb 4 on the books so far! Anyway for anyone having trouble with Jan, I just didn't tell them about Feb at all. I really sold how great Jan was. Now I hope I can just keep up with the schedule I set for myself:p

Congratulations! 2008 is going to be great for you!

I'm almost full too! I do have a few shows in Feb as anyone who said "no" to Jan was offered Feb. I better get on the phone!

I just booked my 5th show in the first two weeks of January! The last time I had this many shows, I hit over $5000!

How have you gotten so many shows? I've asked at shows & called & everyone either says no or wants me to call them back in the spring. Last year I had 7 January shows & not a one is rebooking for January. I do have 4 shows, but I want 8. None of them are before Jan 10 & I'm on vacation from the 18-28, so I only have the first week & a half available with only one more show this month.

That is so cool !!!, can I ask you if you do PC full time. And do you have shows in the middle of the week or only the weekend. I work full time, and I would love to be able to do 10 shows a month but I'm not sure how I could with me working full time. I wish I could get people to book week days shows, but haven't had any success with that yet.

I have 14 shows for jan. i have 1/2 scheduled and then the last few of my december who didn't end up having theirs i moved them to jan. I didn't think i had enough till i looked at the calendar and realised i almost over booked myself but i guess that gives me room if any cancels. I have 6 booked for february and a couple for march i can't believe how well the bookings are going for me it is like they have fallen into my lap literally it is funny how that happens.

chefdoughty said:
I have 14 shows for jan. i have 1/2 scheduled and then the last few of my december who didn't end up having theirs i moved them to jan. I didn't think i had enough till i looked at the calendar and realised i almost over booked myself but i guess that gives me room if any cancels. I have 6 booked for february and a couple for march i can't believe how well the bookings are going for me it is like they have fallen into my lap literally it is funny how that happens.

That is awesome!

Are these new hosts or past hosts?? I just can't seem to get any excitement for shows in January this year! It's not even the host special because I rarely use that as a booking tool anyway.

I had two bookings from November shows that wanted to wait until after the holidays so we went with January. I offered one of them a free mix n chop if she held and submitted her show before the 9th and she was all for it. Since this past Sunday I've been offering a "12 days of January" speical. I'm giving a large bar pan for the price of the day they booked their show (Jan 2 = $2). I had one lady book from my open house, one from a show last night and another from the newsletter I just put out. I didn't mean to have that many bookings, I usually don't have more than 3-4 shows a month let alone in 2 weeks!

Just to add, I do work full time but I do alot with PC in my spare time.

Wow, that's great! I only have one scheduled so far, but I'm working on getting more!

cincychef said:
I am so excited I just got my last booking for January!! 10 shows booked! And there was overflow into Feb 4 on the books so far! Anyway for anyone having trouble with Jan, I just didn't tell them about Feb at all. I really sold how great Jan was. Now I hope I can just keep up with the schedule I set for myself:p

Wow, that is amazing! Congratulations! I think it's so smart they put stoneware for January. Are you ladies saying anything specific that when given the old "January is too close to Christmas" objection?

It's only been a week since my ankle surgery. I have been afraid to book. I'm going to have to find rides to shows... I hope I can keep my lead list interested, maybe they could be my rides? Keep your fingers crossed, my post-op is Monday, and I'm hoping to be told I can start using crutches and leave this couch!

1upland said:
That is so cool !!!, can I ask you if you do PC full time. And do you have shows in the middle of the week or only the weekend. I work full time, and I would love to be able to do 10 shows a month but I'm not sure how I could with me working full time. I wish I could get people to book week days shows, but haven't had any success with that yet.
I can't say I do PC full time. My full time job is my 3 kids who are 4,2.5, and 1. I also tutor 3 mornings a week. I do a lot of shows on weekdays. My days are Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. I used to book any night of the week, but that became a schedule nightmare. I have actually stayed the same or increased my bookings since I cut it down to set nights. I did open some extra days for Jan because of Leadership.

I'm looking forward to my January schedule - 7 shows dated, and two more in the wings. I don't care for January and February because I don't care for cold, cloudy, snowy weather. My show schedule will keep me busy, and my pay check will too!

its_me_susan said:
Wow, that is amazing! Congratulations! I think it's so smart they put stoneware for January. Are you ladies saying anything specific that when given the old "January is too close to Christmas" objection?
It's only been a week since my ankle surgery. I have been afraid to book. I'm going to have to find rides to shows... I hope I can keep my lead list interested, maybe they could be my rides? Keep your fingers crossed, my post-op is Monday, and I'm hoping to be told I can start using crutches and leave this couch!

I just remind them that lots of people get money at Christmas time. Also, people make gift returns so they have some money. Also, if you start coaching your hosts now they will let their friends know and their friends can budget for the party. There is always a "reason" not to host you've got to give the reason to host. Everyone always asks when the Stoneware special is going to be. Well this year it is JANUARY, baby!! Do you really want to wait another year to get that DCB in your kitchen? Just think of all the micro chicken and pork tenderloin you'll miss. And don't forget the yummy caramel bread puddiing!! You can't afford to miss this special. By the by...did you know that you could get ALL of the Cranberry (or Vanilla) pieces for only $43.50!!! And that's for having a show below my current average!! My average shows are between $600 and $700!! So you'll get even more goodies at that level!

I started planning on saying a line or two, but then got a little carried away:blushing: . Of course you won't say all of that at once!:p

French Vanilla line would be cheaper because the Deep Covered Baker is only available in Cranberry. Which reminds me, I need to email that info to a host, does someone know which thread it's in?

WowThat is amazing that you have so many shows booked! what is your secret????

I'm so J E A L O U S!! I have a couple on the books and a few to follow-up with. I hope to get my new year going!!

Contratulations to you though!

vseal said:
That is amazing that you have so many shows booked! what is your secret????

I posted above how I booked my first part of January full.

These are all new hosts to answer the question and i haven't really done much except played up the stoneware and it has really helped and the heart dish i didn't really use the extra spending money as one of my key points as getting books i just said those are extras perks for being some of the 1 st hostess of 2008

Usually the stoneware sale months are some of my best. You know, they say what you do affects you in 90 days. I just realized why my January might not be too full. I just had a baby in October & took the month off! Duh--don't know why I didn't think of that before! Well, good thing I went back to shows in November--my February should be pretty good!

I'm going to try as hard as I can to get January sales, but if I can't I'll really focus in on February. Especially early February!

Anyone know if they will be giving a chance to earn conference reg for free or 1/2 off, especially since didn't it go up this year? The last two years they did it in Jan.

Congrats! I have to get on the ball and start calling, emailing, etc. I have to get things going in 2008! Time to stop procrastinating (sp?)!

pamperedgirl3 said:
Usually the stoneware sale months are some of my best. You know, they say what you do affects you in 90 days. I just realized why my January might not be too full. I just had a baby in October & took the month off! Duh--don't know why I didn't think of that before! Well, good thing I went back to shows in November--my February should be pretty good!

I'm going to try as hard as I can to get January sales, but if I can't I'll really focus in on February. Especially early February!

Anyone know if they will be giving a chance to earn conference reg for free or 1/2 off, especially since didn't it go up this year? The last two years they did it in Jan.[/QUOTE]

I think (hope) they'll announce something in the next few weeks or at Leadership. Usually we do know by now if that's going to happen.

My January looks great... so far 8 shows booked, with 2 more set for Feb. I still have a few leads that I am trying to get hold of and get a date set. My goal is 12! Keep your fingers crossed. I really want to start the year with a bang!

I've got 5 in January, which doesn't sound like a lot, but I don't ever remember having 5 shows in a single month unless I count catalog shows, too. 3 of the 5 are fundraisers, so there's a potential for them to be pretty high. I still need to get some info from the hosts (co-hosts) of one to figure out where it's being held, though. And I already have 3 booked for February!

I have 9 shows scheduled for January (plus 1 catty). My goal is to have 12, to take advantage of getting all those double points! I also have 3-4 shows scheduled for February as well.

I only have 2 cooking and 1 catalog for Jan and 2 cooking for Feb. - all 5 of these are within double points time too - really need to schedule about 4 more that said they would do shows but I can't get ahold of now - story of my life!

1. How can I ensure that my January is fully booked with Pampered Chef parties?

The best way to ensure a full January calendar is to reach out to your current customers and offer them the opportunity to host a party in January. You can also utilize social media and reach out to potential new customers to fill any open dates.

2. What are some tips for keeping my January parties exciting and engaging for my guests?

One tip is to offer seasonal recipes and products that tie in with the new year. You can also incorporate fun games or prizes to keep the energy up and make the party more interactive. Another idea is to showcase new products and offer special discounts or promotions for January parties.

3. Is there a limit to how many parties I can book in January?

There is no limit to how many parties you can book in January. However, it's important to make sure you have enough time to properly prepare for each party and provide the best experience for your guests.

4. How can I make the most of my January parties and increase my sales?

One way to maximize your sales during January parties is to offer exclusive discounts or deals for guests who book a party with you during the month. You can also suggest add-on products or offer bundle deals to increase the average order amount.

5. What are some ways I can promote my January parties and get more bookings?

Utilizing social media, email marketing, and word-of-mouth referrals are great ways to promote your January parties and get more bookings. You can also offer incentives for guests who refer their friends or family to host a party with you in January.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedTammy
  • ChefKelebel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies