• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January 28Th Future Director Confrence Call

In summary, the January 28th Future Director Conference Call is an exclusive event for current and aspiring Pampered Chef directors to receive valuable insights, training, and updates on the company's goals and initiatives for the upcoming year. It is open to all current directors and consultants actively working towards becoming a director, and registration is required through the Pampered Chef consultant account. The start time may vary depending on time zone, and the call will be recorded for playback for a limited time.
Dawn4
Gold Member
I hope someone can help me. I had a party on the 28th and missed the furture director confrence call. Did anyone take notes that they would be willing to share with me???

I'm probably going to get shot for saying this, but it wasn't the best call I've been in on. Susie Lite is normally phenomenal, but honestly, I didn't hear anything riveting or unusual. Ok, let the flogging begin........

I think I agree with you...I took notes though and took away some motivating thoughts. When I have them typed up I will share :D

Did you get the email with the highlights? I got it this morning...

lacychef said:
Did you get the email with the highlights? I got it this morning...

I got it too!!!

Yes, I did get the e-mail with the highlights. I was hoping there was more to it. It doesn't sound like there was.

Missed it too... screaming 2 year old. Wonder if they will have it on CC soon???

1. What is the purpose of the January 28th Future Director Conference Call?

The January 28th Future Director Conference Call is an exclusive event for current and aspiring Pampered Chef directors. It is designed to provide valuable insights, training, and updates on the company's goals and initiatives for the upcoming year.

2. Who can participate in the January 28th Future Director Conference Call?

The January 28th Future Director Conference Call is open to all current directors and consultants who are actively working towards becoming a director. Only those who have achieved the Director level or higher in the Pampered Chef compensation plan are eligible to participate.

3. How do I register for the January 28th Future Director Conference Call?

Registration for the January 28th Future Director Conference Call is done through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and click on the "Events" tab to find the registration link. Registration is required in order to receive the call-in information and access to the call.

4. What time does the January 28th Future Director Conference Call start?

The start time for the January 28th Future Director Conference Call may vary depending on your time zone. Please refer to the event details on your registration confirmation for the exact start time in your area.

5. Will the January 28th Future Director Conference Call be recorded?

Yes, the January 28th Future Director Conference Call will be recorded and available for playback for a limited time. This allows those who are unable to attend the live call to still receive the valuable information and training provided during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • cmdtrgd