• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January 2009 Outlet Special Flyer

In summary, the January 2009 Outlet Special Flyer is a promotional catalog released by Pampered Chef that features discounted products for the month of January 2009. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a local Pampered Chef consultant. The flyer includes a variety of discounted Pampered Chef products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and kitchen accessories. However, the products are only available in limited quantities while supplies last. Additionally, discounts on the products in the flyer cannot be combined with any other discounts or host rewards.
Janice Stroud
Silver Member
This is my first try at this, so please let me know if you see problems. Also, feel free to use it.

Attachments

• Jan 09 Outlet.doc
    206 KB · Views: 415
Love it thanks for sharing.

I hope you don't mind, I played with it a little and got it down to two pages only, but now I've got a blank page 3 that I can't get rid of. I have been in conservation mode lately, and I thought by getting it down to two pages that it would help save money in the long run!

Attachments

• Jan 09 Outlet[1].doc
    296 KB · Views: 367
MHO is that you shouldn't use 2-3 pages on the Outlet products because they can change at a moment's notice!There has been things appear and disappear in one day. Some people would not like it at all, but others would go with the flow! Joy from Tasty Tidbits always does a "sampler" of what is there and refers people to the individual's website.

Hi there! I'm so glad to see you giving the Outlet Special Flyer a try! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that this is a great opportunity to showcase some amazing products at discounted prices. I took a look at your flyer and I must say, you did a fantastic job! The layout is clean and easy to read, and the products are showcased beautifully. I especially love the use of the "limited quantities available" callout - it really adds a sense of urgency for customers. One thing I would suggest is to include the regular price alongside the outlet price, to really emphasize the savings. Other than that, I think you're off to a great start. Keep up the good work and happy selling!

What is the January 2009 Outlet Special Flyer?

The January 2009 Outlet Special Flyer is a promotional catalog released by Pampered Chef that features discounted products for the month of January 2009.

How can I access the January 2009 Outlet Special Flyer?

You can access the January 2009 Outlet Special Flyer by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

What types of products are included in the January 2009 Outlet Special Flyer?

The January 2009 Outlet Special Flyer features a variety of Pampered Chef products at discounted prices, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and kitchen accessories.

Are the products in the January 2009 Outlet Special Flyer limited in quantity?

Yes, the products in the January 2009 Outlet Special Flyer are available in limited quantities and are only available while supplies last.

Can I still use my Pampered Chef discount or host rewards on products in the January 2009 Outlet Special Flyer?

No, the discounted prices in the January 2009 Outlet Special Flyer cannot be combined with any other discounts or host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam