• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan Sales Bonus Points: When Will They Post?

In summary, to earn Jan Sales Bonus Points, you must have at least $650 in sales during the month of January, with each dollar in sales equaling one point. These points will be posted on the first day of the following month and can be redeemed for any products on the website or in the catalog. However, they do expire after 12 months and cannot be used for shipping or taxes. Points can also be combined with other promotions and discounts.
Just a quick question that I am sure someone here has an answer for. When do the 1500 or 3000 bonus points for Jan sales post? I looked on the flyer and couldn't find a date. Has anyone else gotten theirs yet? Thanks

They'll probably post tomorrow, when January finalizes.

Thanks, You do a great job of answering everyones questions! I wish I had your memory for all the facts and regulations.

This answer was just a guess. But it's based on the fact that tomorrow is commission day, so they'll have final numbers today. And it just makes sense that they'd update points and commission at the same time. :)

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one whose bonus points haven't shown up yet. I thought maybe I was calculating incorrectly.

Bonus Points Are Posted!!!!:d

ChefBeckyD said:
Bonus Points Are Posted!!!!:d
Yea!

My commission is in my bank account too!!

1. How do I earn Jan Sales Bonus Points?

To earn Jan Sales Bonus Points, you must have at least $650 in sales during the month of January. Each dollar in sales equals one point.

2. When will the Jan Sales Bonus Points be posted?

The Jan Sales Bonus Points will be posted on the first day of the following month. For example, if you earn points in January, they will be posted on February 1st.

3. Can I redeem my Jan Sales Bonus Points for any products?

Yes, you can redeem your Jan Sales Bonus Points for any products on our website or in our catalog. Simply use them as a form of payment at checkout.

4. Do Jan Sales Bonus Points expire?

Yes, Jan Sales Bonus Points expire after 12 months. So, if you earn points in January, they will expire on December 31st of the following year.

5. Can I combine my Jan Sales Bonus Points with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, you can combine your Jan Sales Bonus Points with other promotions or discounts. However, please note that points cannot be used to pay for shipping or taxes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcmckay
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies