• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I've Officially Reached Level 1!

In summary, Kristi made level 1 for the $250 gift certificate, and is on track to make level 3 by the end of next month. Becky is right--it's the recruiting that will take you places. Kristi is also planning to go to the Bahamas next year.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I just had to share! I officially reached level 1 for the $250 gift certificate! I'm so excited and I'm really trying to turn in $10k next month for the Sell-A-Thon! I have to earn this San Francisco trip, my hubby and I need a break from our 3 children under 5! :)

You go girl! I love inspiration like this! Congratulations!:D

Congratulations Kristi!! I should be there by the end of next month for sure. This month is going to be another $3000 month for me. Which is soooo cool!! So with only $1,000 more in sales or my recruit qualifying I'll be there with you girl!

Good for you! I just hope to make it to level 1! I'm $5000 behind from starting in November though :O( too bad for me, so I have to work that much harder now to reach 20k points is it?

I made level 1 already as well. Isn't it awesome??

If only I were an NED, I'd have level 4 in the bag... ;)

Awesome! I'm almost there too. I also want to earn that SanFran trip. Of course I'd have to get my hubby on an airplane to go;) I earned level 1 last year, but it just left me craving for more!

That's awesome, everybody!!! Keep up the great work! I'm plugging along and as of now I'm on track for level 3. I don't know if that will keep up though. I need to keep recruiting!!! That's what will help me!!:D

Well I'm just a few thousand points away from getting level 1. If i could just get my recruits qualified(one will qualify this month...yay!!!) I'm shooting for the San Fran trip also.

I've got my calendar booked for next month to try and get to $10,000. My hubby will probably have a heart attack if I sell that much....haha! He'll have another attack when I receive the $850 in product too!

I am on trackI am on track for the Bahamas trip. That is my goal. I figure if I miss it, I still have San Fransico. I signed my 3rd recruit last night, so once they all qualify, that will help in a big way !!!!

DebbieJ said:
I made level 1 already as well. Isn't it awesome??

If only I were an NED, I'd have level 4 in the bag... ;)

Yep. I just got there today. :rolleyes: Some day. That's my goal.

mrssyvo said:
I am on track for the Bahamas trip. That is my goal. I figure if I miss it, I still have San Fransico. I signed my 3rd recruit last night, so once they all qualify, that will help in a big way !!!!
That's what I'm thinking. I would still LOVE San Francisco, but the Bahamas would be awesome!! It's the recruiting that will really help.

Keep up the great work!! I'd love to be on that Bahamas trip with another Illinoisan!!!:D

Right now none of my 3 recruits have qualified, so once they do, that will be 6000 points. 2 more and I will be walking the stage. I need to kick it into overdrive to walk at National Conference, but there is always Leadership Conference, which I did not even qualify for this year( I had 0 recruits then). Isn't it amazing what a few months will do to your business.

pamperedbecky said:
That's what I'm thinking. I would still LOVE San Francisco, but the Bahamas would be awesome!! It's the recruiting that will really help.

Keep up the great work!! I'd love to be on that Bahamas trip with another Illinoisan!!!:D

Becky is right--it's the recruiting that will take you places. My second recruit will be qualifying with her next show. Then I have a few fence sitters, one interview yesterday, another one tomorrow...so you just never know!

I was really banking on more points from the Wedding Registry, but now that isn't panning out as I had hoped, so more recruiting for me!

1. What does reaching Level 1 mean?

Reaching Level 1 in Pampered Chef means that you have successfully completed your first 30 days as a consultant and have met the minimum sales requirement. This is a great achievement and shows that you are dedicated to growing your business.

2. What are the benefits of reaching Level 1?

Reaching Level 1 comes with several benefits, such as access to more training and resources, eligibility for promotions and incentives, and increased commission rates. It also helps you build a strong foundation for your business and sets you on the path to reaching higher levels.

3. How long does it take to reach Level 1?

The length of time it takes to reach Level 1 varies for each consultant. It typically takes around 30 days, but it can be longer or shorter depending on your sales and activity. It's important to stay consistent and motivated to reach this milestone as quickly as possible.

4. Can I still receive support and guidance after reaching Level 1?

Yes, absolutely! Reaching Level 1 does not mean the end of your journey as a Pampered Chef consultant. In fact, it's just the beginning. You will continue to receive support and guidance from your upline and the Pampered Chef community to help you reach higher levels and achieve your goals.

5. How can I continue to grow and advance after reaching Level 1?

There are many ways to continue growing and advancing after reaching Level 1. You can focus on increasing your sales and booking more parties, participate in training and development opportunities, and build a team of consultants under you. The key is to stay engaged and motivated to reach your goals and advance to higher levels in your Pampered Chef journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • Ish
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy