• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I've never been to National Conference but am planning to go this

ChefCKHall

Advanced Member
Jan 30, 2010
Re: Hotels?

Hey BFF! Let me get a total of gals from ABQ and see how big a place we can get! Right now I am at 4 including myself but there are more...just getting them to commit is taking a bit o'time!

CK

Liquid Sky

Advanced Member
Jun 8, 2008

Hey BFF! Let me get a total of gals from ABQ and see how big a place we can get! Right now I am at 4 including myself but there are more...just getting them to commit is taking a bit o'time!

CK

Totally understand! I have 4 or so that expressed interest but the commitment part is another story. lol. We'll keep in touch. :)

Jun 12, 2011

This is my first time attending conference. I have a hotel room at the Chicago South loop Hotel, right across the street from the conference center. I leave in Fort Worth, TX. If you need a roomate email me at [email protected].

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008

This is my first time attending conference. I have a hotel room at the Chicago South loop Hotel, right across the street from the conference center. I leave in Fort Worth, TX. If you need a roomate email me at [email protected].

This is my 3rd conference, and I've been to Chicago several times, and that hotel didn't sound familiar to me. Plus I know that McCormick is surrounded by some major highways and the lake- not alot around it, except the HYatt which attaches to it. Looking at your hotel's website, that hotel is not across the street from McCormick Place. It isn't even what I'd considered close- especially if you are thinking you can walk there. Their website says its several minutes.

There are a few folks who have need of roommates at the conference hotels. The ones PC has all have shuttles to/from the conference center. You may want to make sure of your getting to and from conference or you'll be surprised. I looked at the Chicago South's website map for their location, and McCormick Center is along the Lakefront....you'd have to get across the Stevenson Expwy (MAJOR HIGHWAY!!), Metra tracks, and Lakeshore Dr.

Still saw these guys looking for roommates, if you decide you'd rather ride a free shuttle to Mc.Center:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f107/roommate-needed-fill-room-sheraton-hotel-68896/
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f107/roommates-needed-chicago-hilton-68790/
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f107/room-2-more-hilton-2-bathrooms-68885/

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
nashaynelson
Replies
Views