• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's so Hard Not to Spill the Beans!!!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the anticipation for the upcoming conference and the frustration of not being able to share any new information until after it has been officially announced. Some participants felt annoyed by the constant requests for news and felt that those who couldn't attend the conference should get their information from their own cluster. Others disagreed and felt that it was okay to share some information with consultants who were unable to attend. There were also discussions about the benefits and drawbacks of being in different conference waves and the importance of having a supportive cluster.
redsoxgirl
LOL!!

I want to talk about all the new stuff, but we can't yet!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :chef:

Oh, you are such a tease!

Ya know, there is a word for girls like you.......LOL! Just a few more days.

I know... I know... LOL
If I were in the 3rd Wave, I'd be dying to know too....

My first conference was pretty cool :)

I can't wait either. I still can't imagine what the new products will be. I leave Wednesday for Wave 3 at 10am

The thing that's annoying me is all the requests for news. I'm not going to make any friends saying this, but if you couldn't go to conference, get the news from your own cluster. If they haven't gone yet, wait until they do.

redsoxgirl said:
I know... I know... LOL
If I were in the 3rd Wave, I'd be dying to know too....

My first conference was pretty cool :)
Sure rub it in for those of us in Wave 3!

chefann said:
The thing that's annoying me is all the requests for news. I'm not going to make any friends saying this, but if you couldn't go to conference, get the news from your own cluster. If they haven't gone yet, wait until they do.

Amen!

I'm usually the last to know everything, so for once - yes... I'm going to rub it in ;)

redsoxgirl said:
I'm usually the last to know everything, so for once - yes... I'm going to rub it in ;)

Blah, Blah Blah!

Glad to hear your first conference was awesome. Last year was my first.

Does anyone from Wave 1 happen to have pics of the new products they would email to me? Please, pretty please.... :)

My camera wasn't working - I so wanted to take pictures!!!!

redsoxgirl said:
My camera wasn't working - I so wanted to take pictures!!!!

I snapped around 175 pics... Between the 4 of us that went from our cluster, we did a slide show last night at our cluster meeting..

If I wait to hear from my cluster, it would be August by the time I hear anything! I get your point though, Ann. It's part of the bonus of paying and attending conference. Getting the scoop. BUT, it's also really fun to be able to be the one sharing the news too. So, if someone wants to share with consultants that aren't going and don't spread the news, I think it's okay. Ironically, I mostly wanted to know the rest of August's special so that I could say "yes, you'll like this month" to those on the fence.

What a great idea Terry! We just showed around the mini-cat and described our favorite new items.

I'm glad that TPC schedules all of the waves right after each other so that we only have to wait a week and a half. Can you imagine if there was one conference a week?

chefann said:

I still think you are very wise and a fabulous fountain of knowledge... but I don't agree. Not everyone has a great cluster. I attend a host cluster and they don't share all that much with me. I often feel outside the circle. My cluster I attend was not the same wave I would attend. Going and not knowing a sole was way to out of the box for me. My director who lives half way across the country only seams to share requiting info with me. I'm just complaining now..lol I will shut up ;)
I am thankful to those who took the time to share info with me! :p

I have had several requests for news and I feel SO BAD for not complying with them!If one of them said, "I was in Wave 1, but I didn't go" then I would happily send them all the info they request. I'll also happily send it to them when their wave is over ... if I have time!I can so relate to feeling out of the loop with your cluster (I was recently "aquired" by my advanced director and still feel a bit like a "cluster crasher") and haven't been able to attend meetings when they were hosted by my previous director ... my exec DID host a conference call, but we got like 4 hours notice on it ...and we are SO USED to getting info early on this site! There are many who don't have much support, can't attend meetings or are in hospitality groups.I feel really bad for you ... but I won't spill, don't ask me! And I know payback is coming b/c next year I surely won't be in Wave 1!

Di_Can_Cook said:
I have had several requests for news and I feel SO BAD for not complying with them!

If one of them said, "I was in Wave 1, but I didn't go" then I would happily send them all the info they request. I'll also happily send it to them when their wave is over ... if I have time!

I can so relate to feeling out of the loop with your cluster (I was recently "aquired" by my advanced director and still feel a bit like a "cluster crasher") and haven't been able to attend meetings when they were hosted by my previous director ... my exec DID host a conference call, but we got like 4 hours notice on it ...and we are SO USED to getting info early on this site! There are many who don't have much support, can't attend meetings or are in hospitality groups.

I feel really bad for you ... but I won't spill, don't ask me! And I know payback is coming b/c next year I surely won't be in Wave 1!

Cluster crasher... now I have a name! I'm cracking up :eek: too funny

That's fine if people don't agree with my opinion. Opinions are like belly buttons - everybody has one. :)I understand that not every cluster is a good one, which is why HO will have all the info posted early next week. There'll still be plenty of time to use the information before the fall season starts.

Actually, I agree with you ... I just feel really bad about it! LOL!I have told people that if they were in Wave 1 I'd happily inform them, just as my upline is informing ours via a conference call and just as I informed my recruiter ... but if they are in Wave 2 or 3, why should they find out before their clustermates who paid for the experience?

Jenni said:
I still think you are very wise and a fabulous fountain of knowledge... but I don't agree. Not everyone has a great cluster. I attend a host cluster and they don't share all that much with me. I often feel outside the circle. My cluster I attend was not the same wave I would attend. Going and not knowing a sole was way to out of the box for me. My director who lives half way across the country only seams to share requiting info with me. I'm just complaining now..lol I will shut up ;)
I am thankful to those who took the time to share info with me! :p

Jenni I am in the same boat as you - I TOTALLY know where your coming from!!!! NO SUPPORT = Major Diffuculties Trying to Succeed in this business! Try to do it alone!
Thank Goodness for all these Cheffies.
So many times I've thought of quiting and resigning when time allowed just to be close to my "relatives" in the biz.:grumpy:

You can always find someone to spill the beans, and that is perfectly fine with me. In Ann's defense, even though I know she doesn't need me to defend her, it is annoying that people just request info and expect someone to send them a special e-mail about anything. If I want something from someone, I ask them personally by sending a PM or e-mail so they can just reply. I send an e-mail to a good friend because she is my good friend and she sent me an e-mail first. I know her and I offered to share. She didn't just expect an e-mail. Is this making sense?

Soon, everything will be posted here, so if you don't have the info yet, just be patient. I'd share my photos, but I only took pictures of the different decorations in the Trifle Bowl. No new product photos.

I killed 2 sets of batteries at NC. (I know that sounds wrong on so many levels!)
I'm glad I had a gig flash card in my camera.

I'm so bummed - I forgot the cable for my camera to pull pics from the card to the computer! :grumpy:

Ann, what kind of cable do you need? I am wave 2 but still in town til Thursday and if I have the right cable I will give one to you.

chefann said:

I'll still be your friend Ann. My Director is currently at conference and has called me to keep me updated but if she didn't I would just wait a few more days. No biggie though I am intrigued to know all...........

Dez'shousefullofpampering said:
Ann, what kind of cable do you need? I am wave 2 but still in town til Thursday and if I have the right cable I will give one to you.

Thanks, but it really isn't a big deal. I have a 2 GB card, so I can take about 1000 pics before I need to dump it. Thanks, though! That's sweet.

Truly Ann, I have a ton of camera cable/USB cables. My card reader, kids MP3 player, camera and cell phone all use the same cable so I wouldn't mind giving you one if I had the one that fit yours.

chefann said:

EXACTLY!!! I just posted in the request for spoilers thread....it's ridiculous.

I did not know about this thread before conference (wave 3) because I was staying off in case something slipped I did not want to find out about before my conference.

I do not mind the sharing of information, but I think if you were not getting it from your upline, you should wait until all waves are over. Those who attend conference spend money we may struggle to get and leave our families, even though we may miss them so very much. I think we deserve to know the information before those who do not make the same commitment.

My director is MIA (hasn't held a meeting in over a year, hasn't sent an email in 6 months) and I am the main breadwinner for my family - working a FT job and PC is my PT job. DH is working 2 jobs, too. We couldn't afford for me to go to conference this year. I wouldn't have found out from my upline AT ALL, so thanks to some nice people on this site, I found out some info. (via email) that I could share with current hosts about what is being discontinued (but that is all I have shared).

Not everyone is physically able to go to conference, and although I know how much a sacrifice it is to go (I went 3 years in a row), sometimes it's just not in the cards. It doesn't feel so great to be "looked down on" by the consultants who could go, so lets just put this to rest, shall we?

Cathy,

I was by no means looking down on anyone who cannot go to conference. Many Cheffers met me at conference and I think they would tell you that would not be my style. I just like for things to be a little extra special for those who are able to make the sacrifice to go. I think just waiting until conference 3 is over before all of the information is shared is a great way to go.

I'm all for waiting, just not for the way people are made to feel b/c they "didn't make the sacrifice" to go to conf.

cathyskitchen said:
I'm all for waiting, just not for the way people are made to feel b/c they "didn't make the sacrifice" to go to conf.

But for many of us going the sacrifice is very tough. For me that statement is very valid financially and emotionally. It is a well worth sacrifice, but still a sacrifice. I just don't know a better way of sharing my thoughts. Again, it is by no means meant to make anyone feel bad, at least not when I write it. I am not sure of a better way to reason why the sharing of information should be delayed until the end of the last conference.

For me the biggest thing is... just wait until Sunday. The people that did go to conference paid a lot in money and sacrifice and for people of later waves, it's not fair that people that don't go, know all the information before them.
I just had to shake my head and completely feel totally annoyed that when Marla gets up there on the 3rd day, she basically begs us to shut up!! I shook my head because I knew it was already happening and it pissed me off that people were not listening to her. She does ask us to be quiet and not email or go on internet sites or loops and post spoilers, and what does everyone do, exactly what she asks them not to do!:grumpy: I don't care if I am the bad guy here.... it's wrong and it's just beyond annoying! So, if I've lost some friends for feeling that way, so be it. When you can't respect the people that are making this company so awesome for us then I and many others can't respect you. Sorry, call me a ***ch... but I dont' care, it's wrong to e-mail and it's wrong to ask to be emailed to... And I know many people agree with me and many don't but hey this is my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

:)Conference 3 definitely has a huge advantage. No one had to tell us to keep the secrets!

hey it's Sunday

The kitchen Guy posted the daily report for missing Paige!

ChefLisa said:
:)Conference 3 definitely has a huge advantage. No one had to tell us to keep the secrets!

And by then all the kinks are worked out. The buses run smoothly, the general sessions are a little more organized and end a few minutes earlier, etc.

General Sessions ending earlier - we got out about 40 minutes early of our first session on the first day (wave 1) - it was kind of nice for my behind to not completely fall asleep for once ;)

it's sunday!

GourmetGirl said:
General Sessions ending earlier - we got out about 40 minutes early of our first session on the first day (wave 1) - it was kind of nice for my behind to not completely fall asleep for once ;)

LOL! Thanks for the laugh, because I'm completely with you on that one!

dianevill said:
And by then all the kinks are worked out. The buses run smoothly, the general sessions are a little more organized and end a few minutes earlier, etc.

Very good point. Another advantage is we don't have to wait as long between when we found out the products and when the SAT stuff is coming!! Yay!!!

Oh and as for things ending earlier....my group will laugh because our Executive Dinner went LONG!!! And it wasn't because there was so much music and fun going on that people wouldn't leave.:p Anyone else in that one???

Related to It's so Hard Not to Spill the Beans!!!

1. What is "It's so Hard Not to Spill the Beans!!!" all about?

"It's so Hard Not to Spill the Beans!!!" is a new product from Pampered Chef that helps prevent spills while cooking. It is a unique kitchen tool that makes cooking and baking easier and less messy.

2. How does "It's so Hard Not to Spill the Beans!!!" work?

"It's so Hard Not to Spill the Beans!!!" is designed with a special lid that fits onto any pot or pan. The lid has a small opening that allows steam to escape while cooking, but prevents any liquid from spilling out. It's a simple and effective solution to a common cooking problem.

3. Is "It's so Hard Not to Spill the Beans!!!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "It's so Hard Not to Spill the Beans!!!" is dishwasher safe. The lid and handle are made of durable, heat-resistant materials that can withstand high temperatures and frequent washings.

4. Can I use "It's so Hard Not to Spill the Beans!!!" on any size pot or pan?

Yes, "It's so Hard Not to Spill the Beans!!!" is designed to fit on most standard sized pots and pans. However, it may not fit on very small or unusually shaped cookware.

5. When will "It's so Hard Not to Spill the Beans!!!" be available for purchase?

We are excited to announce that "It's so Hard Not to Spill the Beans!!!" will be available for purchase starting next month! Stay tuned for more updates and be sure to grab yours as soon as it's released.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• purpleluvs3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
dannyzmom