• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Wish for a New Phone Just Come True?!

In summary, "Be Careful What You Wish For!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef with over 80 delicious and easy recipes for busy families. All ingredients can be found in most grocery stores and the cookbook includes options for special diets and nutritional information. It can be purchased online through the website or through a Pampered Chef consultant, and is also available in select retail stores.
sk8rgrrl99
I've been sort of whining to myself (inside my head) about wanting a new "cooler" cell phone and this morning I just spilled coffee all over my existing phone. D'oh!! My discount on my new phone is still almost a year away. Darn it. :(

too funny. Sorry.

Oh, that sucks, Sarah. Sorry that happened to you :( Hope you get a nice new phone now though. I say go for the iPhone or Blackberry!! :D

I had a treo but I disliked it so I sold it on ebay and went back to my old EnV. I'd love the Motorola Q or a blackberry! I want the Verizon software, not Windows mobile. Windows mobil kept locking up on me.

Sarah--When you get close to coming up on your contract renewal (like within a couple of months), call or stop by your Verizon store. I was two months away from my renewal date and they let me go ahead and get my new phone and update my contract eventhough I had not reached the renewal date yet. Just a thought!

Thanks Karen, I'll try that!! Good to know. :)

I really love my EnV2!!!

As a Pampered Perk, we get a discount if we use Sprint. It's great! I save something like 17% off everything per month.

Check it out!

We get 12% discount on Verizon as well - just bring your commission statement and they will fax it for you -

Related to Did My Wish for a New Phone Just Come True?!

1. What is "Be Careful What You Wish For!"?

"Be Careful What You Wish For!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy recipes for busy families.

2. How many recipes are included in "Be Careful What You Wish For!"?

This cookbook contains over 80 recipes, including appetizers, entrees, sides, and desserts.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes easy to find?

Yes, all of the ingredients used in "Be Careful What You Wish For!" can be found in most grocery stores. We strive to use simple and accessible ingredients in our recipes.

4. Are there any special dietary options included in the cookbook?

Yes, "Be Careful What You Wish For!" includes a variety of options for special diets such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. Each recipe also includes nutritional information.

5. Can I purchase "Be Careful What You Wish For!" online?

Yes, you can purchase this cookbook through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it in select retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • melindag
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
Replies