• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's My 2 Year Pampered Chef Anniversary

In summary, Sheila's step-sister used to do Pampered Chef in the 90's & she would constantly try to recruit Sheila back then. Sheila finally agreed to host a show & her husband HATED it. They had a great time at the party & Sheila's husband urged her to do it. She did it for the first 17 months & now has 6 girls on her team.
Sheila
Gold Member
:thumbup: And what a fun 2 years! :D

Congratulations!

Thanks ladies! Here's the funny background. My step-sister used to do Pampered Chef in the 90's & was constantly trying to recruit me back then. I said no repeatedly. I was a Police Dispatcher working shift work & constantly on call. I just didn't see it happening back then.In '08, a friend invited me to go to a PC Party with her. The consultant was doing her hosting spiel and the whole time I was thinking ... I am NOT hosting a show! When I went to checkout, she did the full service checkout & asked if I wanted to host. I caved & said yes!My husband HATED PC. He was convinced that they were over priced and that you could get stuff just as good at Wal-Mart. The day I hosted my show, he planned to not be in the house. But when his close friend arrived along side his wife, my hubby decided to stay since the other guy wanted to stay.Brian (my husband) and Jerard were the entertainment for the day. They played to see how fast they could make the salad spinner go, they beat the crap out of the food chopper & played with the knives. After the party was done and everyone had left ... my husband looked at me with a sincere look on his face & admitted that Pampered Chef had some nice stuff! I laughed & agreed, shocked that he had changed his mind in one interactive demo! He said that he knew I loved the product and thought that I should call "that girl" back over here & talk to her about the business opportunity. I was hesitant, but called her & she came back that same night. She reviewed all the materials with me & Brian. He was sold & urged me to just do it!I told her that if I did it, I would just be staying active for the discount (to support my addiction to the product). I had zero intentions of really working the business, building a team, etc. And I did exactly that for the first 17 months! August rolled around & a recruit dropped in my lap. Here I am 7 months later with 6 girls on my team and waiting for one more to become a Sr. Consultant so that I can promote to Director! We already have the sales, we are just waiting on the structure. Amazing how things can change so quickly! LOL

awesome story Sheila!!! Congratulations on your 2 year PC anniversary!!

Congrats! Great story....isn't life funny? Goes back to the law of timing....I'm so happy that you're doing so well and STILL loving the PC life. =)

Congrats!!! I love your story!!!
My 2 yr anniversary was Feb 28, so we were newbies together!!! I knew there was a reason I really like you!
WHAHOOOOOOOOO!!!

Congrat's Sheila. It is so much fun to see your business grow!

Thanks ladies! :D

Related to It's My 2 Year Pampered Chef Anniversary

What is the significance of a 2 year Pampered Chef anniversary?

A 2 year Pampered Chef anniversary marks the milestone of being a consultant with the company for 2 years. It is a celebration of your hard work and dedication in building a successful business with Pampered Chef.

How can I celebrate my 2 year Pampered Chef anniversary?

There are many ways to celebrate your 2 year Pampered Chef anniversary! You can host a party or cooking show to showcase the products, offer special deals or discounts to your customers, or even treat yourself to a special dinner or vacation with the earnings you've made as a consultant.

Are there any rewards or bonuses for reaching a 2 year anniversary with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of rewards and bonuses for consultants who reach their 2 year anniversary. These may include special recognition, gifts, and increased commission rates. Check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for specific details on these rewards.

What tips do you have for staying motivated and successful during the 2 year journey with Pampered Chef?

Staying organized, setting goals, and continuously learning and improving your skills are all important for maintaining motivation and success as a Pampered Chef consultant. It's also helpful to connect with other consultants and attend company events for support and inspiration.

How can I use my 2 year Pampered Chef anniversary to grow my business?

Your 2 year Pampered Chef anniversary can be a great opportunity to attract new customers and expand your business. You can use the milestone to promote special offers or host events, and also share your personal success story to inspire others to join the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
colegrovet
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
  • princessmeshelle
  • General Chat
Replies