• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's Election Day in the Us - Have You Voted Yet?

In summary, the polls are open out east, and people are expected to vote at least four or five times. Some people were frustrated this morning because they had to leave work early to vote.
Yes, I voted...I even got a reminder call (from a live person) to vote just as I was walking out the door to go vote. I even wore my PC shirt hoping people would trample me to have me book a show for them. That didn't happen but gave me a good idea to hand out goodies for the people in line next election with my biz card.
Valky

Well, it's all over but the shouting, the claims of vote fraud and threats of lawsuits.I will not comment on the outcome, because we are talking about politics, which is far different from talking politics...but thank you to all of you who exercised your most precious component of our system. For those of you who did not exercise your franchise, too bad. You deserve the government you get and have no right to complain.If you did vote, let the complaining commence.

Thanks Kitchen Guy!For making the last couple days of the process a bit more fun!:D You have my vote!

Yeah! Vote Kitchen Guy for Something!
He'll get the job (whatever it is) done!

:)

Thank you for your grass roots support...however...If nominated, I will not run. (I have enough trouble walking.)If elected, I will not serve. (Unless you're cooking, in which case, I'll at least serve the guests.)

Exactly
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
The polls are open out east. Have you voted yet?

Why not? If you do not participate, you have no right to complain.

GO VOTE!

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
They say that working with your hands like that is good therapy.
I need all the therapy I can get, lol. But I don't think working with your hands is much therapy since I do it ALL day at my (UGHH) j-o-b and it hasn't done a darn thing.

On a side note, my father had said on a local tax increase that they lost by 1 vote, that would be mine, lol. Of course they are going to do a recount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies