• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It Works Body Wraps New Dist Kit $99

In summary, the "It Works Body Wraps New Dist Kit $99" package includes 4 Ultimate Body Applicators, a defining gel, a mini defining gel, and a product catalog. To use the body wraps, simply apply one wrap to the desired area of your body and leave on for 45 minutes before removing and massaging the remaining gel into your skin. It is recommended to use the wraps once every 3 days for best results and they are safe for most skin types, but some may experience tingling or tightening sensations. It is not recommended to use the wraps while pregnant or breastfeeding.
PC Nut
If you like to Party, Travel, and Make $$$$$$, Your HIRED!! $99 New It Works Distributor Special & Save $100 . You get 8 free wraps worth $200 plus a website and a distributor kit. OMG this is such an awsome deal you won't want to miss! Inbox me today if interested until July 15th. Inbox me if your interested. This product is so easy to sell and you won't be sorry you did. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

We don't solicit for other companies here.

Oh is there another spot I should have put it? I know we used to be able to. I'll delete this if not. Thanks.

You need to just delete it.

PC Nut said:
Oh is there another spot I should have put it? I know we used to be able to. I'll delete this if not. Thanks.

No. This has always been a forum for Pampered Chef consultants and there never was a place to solicit for other companies on CS.

You may have to contact Greg to delete the thread. We used to be able to delete a thread if we started it but I believe he has to do it now.

I guess he's the administrator? Greg who?

Yes. He's the administrator. Contact him.

Scroll down and click on "contact us".

Or you can send a PM to Admin Greg or DebPC

Thanks got it taken care of.

Related to It Works Body Wraps New Dist Kit $99

1. What is included in the "It Works Body Wraps New Dist Kit $99" package?

The "It Works Body Wraps New Dist Kit $99" package includes 4 Ultimate Body Applicators, a defining gel, a mini defining gel, and a product catalog.

2. How do I use the body wraps included in the kit?

To use the body wraps, simply apply one wrap to the desired area of your body, such as your stomach, thighs, or arms. Leave the wrap on for 45 minutes, then remove and discard. Massage any remaining gel into your skin for best results.

3. How often should I use the body wraps?

The recommended usage for the body wraps is once every 3 days. This allows your body time to process the ingredients and see results. You can continue using the wraps for as long as you'd like to maintain your results.

4. Are there any side effects to using the body wraps?

The "It Works Body Wraps New Dist Kit $99" is made with natural ingredients and is safe for most skin types. However, some people may experience a tingling or tightening sensation during the application. If you experience any discomfort or irritation, remove the wrap immediately and discontinue use.

5. Can I use the body wraps while pregnant or breastfeeding?

We do not recommend using the body wraps while pregnant or breastfeeding. It is always best to consult with your doctor before using any new products during this time. The wraps contain natural ingredients, but it is always better to err on the side of caution for the health of you and your baby.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • Melissa78
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • The_Kitchen_Guy