• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Buy Urgent Wedding Shower Invitations?

In summary, Iso Wedding Shower Invitations are personalized invitations designed for a couple's wedding shower. They can be ordered through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website and a digital proof is provided before printing. It takes 2-3 weeks to receive the invitations and envelopes are included in a variety of colors.
christy_c
Does anyone have a pack of wedding shower invitations they would sell? I need some ASAP for a shower I have in a couple of weeks & the bride-to-be is inviting WAY more people than I thought.

TIA,

How many do you need??? I have a few extras that I can spare!!

I have a whole pack, unopened... I don't ever think I'll have a Wedding Show!
Schel
Let me know

1. What are Iso Wedding Shower Invitations?

Iso Wedding Shower Invitations are personalized invitations designed specifically for a couple's wedding shower. They can be customized with the couple's names, event details, and any special requests.

2. How do I order Iso Wedding Shower Invitations?

You can order Iso Wedding Shower Invitations through your local Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Simply select the design you like and fill out the necessary information for customization.

3. Can I see a proof of my Iso Wedding Shower Invitations before they are printed?

Yes, we provide a digital proof for all Iso Wedding Shower Invitations before they are printed. This allows you to review and make any necessary changes before finalizing your order.

4. How long does it take to receive my Iso Wedding Shower Invitations?

It typically takes 2-3 weeks to receive your Iso Wedding Shower Invitations after placing your order. This includes the time for customization, printing, and shipping.

5. Are envelopes included with Iso Wedding Shower Invitations?

Yes, envelopes are included with all Iso Wedding Shower Invitations. They are available in a variety of colors to match your chosen design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bbauman07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
bbauman07
Replies