• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Turkey Baster & Cleaning Brush Set, Item 1665

In summary, the Iso Turkey Baster & Cleaning Brush Set, Item 1665 includes one 11-inch turkey baster and one 5.5-inch cleaning brush made of durable, heat-resistant silicone. The cleaning brush is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and the baster has a capacity of 1.5 ounces, perfect for basting a small to medium-sized turkey. The baster can also be used for basting other meats, adding sauces or marinades, and filling pastries with filling.
Halley Newman
Looking to purchase 1 or 2 Turkey Baster & Cleaning Brush Sets.
20191116_165305.jpg

I can't figure out how to delete or mark this post complete. I've found this item and am no longer searching at this time.

Hi there! I actually just purchased a Turkey Baster & Cleaning Brush Set from Amazon and I love it! It comes with two basters and two brushes, which is perfect for when I'm cooking for a larger group. The quality is great and it's easy to clean. Definitely recommend checking it out!

1. What is included in the Iso Turkey Baster & Cleaning Brush Set, Item 1665?

The set includes one 11-inch turkey baster and one 5.5-inch cleaning brush.

2. What is the baster made of?

The baster is made of durable, heat-resistant silicone that is safe for use with hot liquids.

3. Is the cleaning brush dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cleaning brush is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. How much liquid can the baster hold?

The baster has a capacity of 1.5 ounces, perfect for basting a small to medium-sized turkey.

5. Can I use the baster for other purposes besides basting turkey?

Yes, the baster can also be used for basting other meats, adding sauces or marinades, and even filling cupcakes or other pastries with filling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Samantha