• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Tiles, Dots, Stripes Simple Additions

In summary, Crazy question but why does she not order from the catalog on the current ones? Or is she wanting only retired stuff?She's wanting to not pay retail. LOLThose can be pretty heavy - after paying shipping she'd probably be better off doing a small catalog show and getting them at a discount and getting the guarantee. --- hey, especially in October!If she is willing to wait that long.
ndbigler
I have a customer who is desperately looking for any of these pieces, either new, or used condition, as long as its not broke or chipped. Any of the Tiles, Dots or Stripes, reasonably priced. And of course, shipping costs too. Her zip is 84405. Thanks!

Crazy question but why does she not order from the catalog on the current ones? Or is she wanting only retired stuff?

She's wanting to not pay retail. LOL

Those can be pretty heavy - after paying shipping she'd probably be better off doing a small catalog show and getting them at a discount and getting the guarantee. --- hey, especially in October! If she is willing to wait that long.

Very true. I've asked her a few times if she'd like to do a show, but she keeps saying no. I guess her sister sells it off and on, so she probably feels like she wouldn't have anyone to ask to order on her show. (But I know otherwise. Lol)

I have a small tile bowl. I will sale $9 plus the cost of shipping. I won't go to the post office to see shipping unless she wants it. Reg price was $12. It is NIB.

Honestly, I'm not sure I would sell SA at a discount to a customer who was just looking for a deal. That is why we have host discounts and shows.

Why shouldn't she pay retail when other customers do? That is wanting the benefit of being a host w/o any of the requirements.

If her sister sells it, then why doesn't she ask her to find her some deals? Doesn't make sense. But, I think that the stripes were on the outlet and since the dots are a current item, I don't think we're allowed to sell them on here, right?

I have:

striped rectangle platter...$15
small striped square...$8.
2 small striped bowls...$16 for set
1 med. striped bowl...$12

plus shipping. Not sure how much that will be. If she is interested I will check on shipping. Just let me know. You can email me if you prefer.

What are "Iso: Tiles, Dots, Stripes Simple Additions?"

"Iso: Tiles, Dots, Stripes Simple Additions" are a collection of versatile and stylish kitchen accessories from Pampered Chef. They feature a modern geometric design with a mix of tiles, dots, and stripes, making them perfect for any kitchen aesthetic.

What types of products are included in the "Iso: Tiles, Dots, Stripes Simple Additions" collection?

The "Iso: Tiles, Dots, Stripes Simple Additions" collection includes a variety of products such as serving platters, bowls, plates, and mugs. These products are designed to be both functional and decorative, making them perfect for everyday use or special occasions.

Are the "Iso: Tiles, Dots, Stripes Simple Additions" products microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Iso: Tiles, Dots, Stripes Simple Additions" collection are microwave and dishwasher safe. This makes them convenient and easy to use for busy households.

Can I mix and match "Iso: Tiles, Dots, Stripes Simple Additions" products with other Pampered Chef collections?

Absolutely! The "Iso: Tiles, Dots, Stripes Simple Additions" products are designed to be versatile and can be mixed and matched with other Pampered Chef collections. The geometric design complements a variety of patterns and colors.

How can I purchase "Iso: Tiles, Dots, Stripes Simple Additions" products?

You can purchase "Iso: Tiles, Dots, Stripes Simple Additions" products through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. You can also host a Pampered Chef party to earn these products for free or at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinchefs
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • RAWOLFI