• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Thick Slice for APampered Chefs

In summary, the Iso Thick Slice for Pampered Chefs is a kitchen tool used for slicing large and thick fruits and vegetables into even slices. It can also be used for coring and seeding. To use, simply place the food on the cutting surface and adjust the blade to the desired thickness. The blade can be adjusted from 1/8 inch to 1/2 inch. The tool is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. It is made of high-quality stainless steel blades and a sturdy plastic handle for comfortable grip.
lockhartkitchen
I have a client who is looking for the thick slice for the apple peeler corer slicer. It was on the outlet mall, but she didn't get one, now it's off of the outlet.

It's on the Cdn outlet. One of us would likely order & ship to you or your customer.

I have a couple brand new ones if anyone is interested...PM me.

I have SEVERAL NIP if you still need some. Shoot me an email at [email protected]

thanks!

I've emailed you gals.

What is an Iso Thick Slice for Pampered Chefs?

An Iso Thick Slice for Pampered Chefs is a kitchen tool designed to evenly slice large and thick fruits and vegetables, such as pineapples, melons, and onions, into perfect slices. It is a versatile tool that can also be used to core and seed fruits and vegetables.

How do I use the Iso Thick Slice for Pampered Chefs?

To use the Iso Thick Slice, simply place the fruit or vegetable on the cutting surface, adjust the blade to the desired thickness, and press down firmly with the handle. The sharp blades will slice through the food easily, giving you evenly sliced pieces.

Can I adjust the thickness of the slices?

Yes, the Iso Thick Slice for Pampered Chefs has an adjustable blade that allows you to choose the thickness of your slices. You can adjust the blade from 1/8 inch to 1/2 inch, giving you a range of options for your slicing needs.

Is the Iso Thick Slice dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Thick Slice is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash it in warm, soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

What materials is the Iso Thick Slice made of?

The Iso Thick Slice for Pampered Chefs is made of high-quality stainless steel blades that are sharp and durable. The handle is made of a sturdy plastic material that provides a comfortable grip and allows for easy slicing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedChef4U
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • LUVANTIQS
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LUVANTIQS
  • chefheidi2003