• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso the Super Swat: The Must-Have Fly Swatter with Built-In Tweezers

In summary, Iso the Super Swat is a unique fly swatter with a built-in tweezers feature that allows for easy disposal of squished flies without having to touch them. It can also be used for other small insects and is safe to use around children and pets. The product is durable and can be used both indoors and outdoors.
DanielleQ
Is that what it's called? The fly swatter with the tweezers? I have an elderly client who is just so disappointed that we don't sell this anymore. Anyone?

I will look tomorrow in my things, but I do believe I still have one.
Sally

You'd be so my hero!! Thanks!

Related to Iso the Super Swat: The Must-Have Fly Swatter with Built-In Tweezers

1. What makes Iso the Super Swat different from other fly swatters on the market?

Iso the Super Swat stands out from other fly swatters because of its built-in tweezers feature. This allows you to easily pick up and dispose of a squished fly without having to touch it with your hands.

2. Can Iso the Super Swat be used for other insects besides flies?

Yes, Iso the Super Swat can be used for any small insects such as mosquitoes, gnats, and even spiders. The tweezers make it easy to capture and dispose of these pesky critters.

3. Is Iso the Super Swat safe to use around children and pets?

Yes, Iso the Super Swat is safe to use around children and pets. The tweezers are designed with rounded edges to prevent any accidental injuries.

4. How durable is Iso the Super Swat?

Iso the Super Swat is made with high-quality materials and is built to last. Its sturdy design can withstand multiple uses without breaking or bending.

5. Can Iso the Super Swat be used for outdoor and indoor fly swatting?

Yes, Iso the Super Swat is versatile and can be used both indoors and outdoors. Its compact size makes it convenient to use in any space.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessicanashville
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • linojackie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • jessicanashville