• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso the masher that comes in the specialty set

milkangel

Advanced Member
Dec 27, 2007
my moms friend is needing 3 of the mashers that comes with the specialty set and does not want the other 3 items in it. does any one have som e they want to sell? other wise i would buy 3 sets and sell them indevidual can we do that?

ShelbyMichalek

Veteran Member
Dec 20, 2009
You can do that if you want to. I had a guest wanting the spiral wisk thing that came in the set so she paid for 1/4 of the cost of the set and I just kept the other 3 items. I would sell the masher to you except that I already opened it.

Jules711

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 21, 2007
I do buy the sets and sell them individually since it's surprising how many people want the different pieces (I expected to be stuck with several of the same item). So maybe try that? You can also use the other pieces as gifts. Of course, I by far prefer the Mix n Mash so I'd try to sell her those if it would work for what she's doing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Patrick O'Sullivan
Replies
Views