• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Old Spanish Catalogs and Recipes? Check out Iso!

In summary, "Iso - Spanish Anything" is a versatile and flavorful seasoning blend from Pampered Chef made with chipotle peppers, lime juice, garlic, onion, salt, and spices. It is free from artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives and can be used in various dishes such as meats, seafood, vegetables, soups, and stews. It has a mild level of spiciness that can be adjusted to personal preference and is also gluten-free and free from common allergens, making it suitable for many diets.
INGonzalez
Especially old catalogs and Season's Best. Invites, recipes cards anything!

I have some invites for sure. Let me check my stock when I get home.

I have two packages of invites, 8 or 9 of the first Spanish Season's Best (F/W 2003). I'll check inventory later today and email or PM you with complete info.

thank you both - I will be looking forward to what you all come up with :D

I have an opened package of the 2008 mini catalogs....

Suzanne Johnson said:
I have two packages of invites, 8 or 9 of the first Spanish Season's Best (F/W 2003). I'll check inventory later today and email or PM you with complete info.

I would love some if you have EXTRA too! [email protected]

I also have tons of old catalogs if you're interested, old consultant news, recipe cards etc.

They have old season's best now available on a supply order ... cheap!

1. What is "Iso - Spanish Anything"?

"Iso - Spanish Anything" is a versatile seasoning blend from Pampered Chef that adds delicious flavor to a variety of dishes. It combines the smoky heat of chipotle peppers with the tangy sweetness of lime, making it perfect for adding a Latin twist to your cooking.

2. What ingredients are in "Iso - Spanish Anything"?

The ingredients in "Iso - Spanish Anything" include chipotle peppers, lime juice, garlic, onion, salt, and spices. It is free from artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives, so you can feel good about using it in your cooking.

3. How do I use "Iso - Spanish Anything" in my cooking?

"Iso - Spanish Anything" can be used in a variety of ways. It is great for seasoning meats, seafood, vegetables, and even soups and stews. You can also mix it with oil to create a flavorful marinade or add it to sauces and dips for an extra kick of flavor.

4. Is "Iso - Spanish Anything" spicy?

Yes, "Iso - Spanish Anything" does have a bit of heat from the chipotle peppers. However, it is not overly spicy and can be easily adjusted to your desired level of heat by using more or less seasoning in your dish.

5. Is "Iso - Spanish Anything" gluten-free?

Yes, "Iso - Spanish Anything" is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies. It is also free from common allergens like dairy, nuts, and soy, making it a versatile and safe choice for many diets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tammy Thurmon
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SillyChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • SusanBP0129