• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso : Simple Additions Large Square Bowl

In summary, the Simple Additions Large Square Bowl measures 10 inches by 10 inches with a depth of 4 inches. It is microwave safe, with a capacity of 4 cups or 32 ounces. However, it is not safe to use in the oven and should be hand washed to avoid damage.
tinaglotzbach
Gold Member
I have someone looking for 5 of these crazy huh? Thought maybe some one on here might have some

If you're still looking, I've got one in the original box. It has been taken out to show several times and was used one time.

You can email me, or DM me here (my email is linked in my profile).

What is the size of the Simple Additions Large Square Bowl?

The Simple Additions Large Square Bowl measures 10 inches by 10 inches and has a depth of 4 inches.

Is the Simple Additions Large Square Bowl microwave safe?

Yes, the Simple Additions Large Square Bowl is safe to use in the microwave. However, it is recommended to avoid sudden temperature changes, such as taking it directly from the freezer to the microwave.

What is the capacity of the Simple Additions Large Square Bowl?

The Simple Additions Large Square Bowl has a capacity of 4 cups or 32 ounces.

Can the Simple Additions Large Square Bowl be used in the oven?

No, the Simple Additions Large Square Bowl is not oven safe. It is made of stoneware and can crack or break if exposed to high heat.

How do I clean the Simple Additions Large Square Bowl?

The Simple Additions Large Square Bowl is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils, as they can scratch the surface of the bowl.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKelebel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • RAWOLFI