• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Discontinued Rectangular Baker Lid - Anyone Have One?

In summary, the Iso: Rectangular Baker Lid Nib is a kitchen tool designed to create an airtight seal on top of the Iso: Rectangular Baker, keeping food fresh and preventing spills during transport. It is microwave, oven, and freezer safe, and can also be used with other similarly sized rectangular bakeware. The lid is easy to clean, as it is dishwasher safe or can be hand washed with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. It is made of durable and heat-resistant silicone, and is BPA-free for safe food contact.
pckelly
I am looking for the discontinued rectangular baker lid for a customer if anyone has one! [email protected]:D

I think you can still get them from Amber Sebold (sp?) in the UK if you don't mind paying the extra shipping. At least the lid is really light!!

Good to know...I have someone that can't believe they were discontinued. If she orders the rect. baker on her show, I'll see if I can get her one!

rectangular lid
pckelly said:
I am looking for the discontinued rectangular baker lid for a customer if anyone has one! [email protected]:D

i have one but I don't think I still have the box ?

I'm willing to part with it, but s/h would need to be paid for by the buyer as well.

I take Pay Pal and is free for buyer :)

Thanks'

Liz

Related to Seeking Discontinued Rectangular Baker Lid - Anyone Have One?

1. What is the purpose of the Iso: Rectangular Baker Lid Nib?

The Iso: Rectangular Baker Lid Nib is designed to fit perfectly on top of the Iso: Rectangular Baker, creating an airtight seal. This helps to keep food fresh and prevents spills during transport.

2. Is the Iso: Rectangular Baker Lid Nib microwave safe?

Yes, the Iso: Rectangular Baker Lid Nib is microwave safe. It is also safe for use in the oven and freezer, making it a versatile kitchen tool.

3. Can the Iso: Rectangular Baker Lid Nib be used with other bakeware?

Yes, the Iso: Rectangular Baker Lid Nib is designed to fit the Iso: Rectangular Baker, but it can also be used with other similarly sized rectangular bakeware. Just make sure to measure the dimensions to ensure a proper fit.

4. How do I clean the Iso: Rectangular Baker Lid Nib?

The Iso: Rectangular Baker Lid Nib is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a soft sponge.

5. What materials is the Iso: Rectangular Baker Lid Nib made of?

The Iso: Rectangular Baker Lid Nib is made of durable and heat-resistant silicone. It is also BPA-free and safe for food contact.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • ChefPeg
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • KellyTheChef