• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Rectangle Baker Woven Basket?

In summary, the Iso Rect. Baker Woven Basket is a 13" x 9" x 2.5" basket that is both oven-safe (up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit) and dishwasher safe. It does not come with a lid, but can be covered with aluminum foil for baking and storing leftovers. It is not recommended for use in the microwave and should be hand washed with warm soapy water to avoid damaging the surface.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
Hi All,

I have a customer who'd love the Rectangle Baker Woven Basket. If you have a new one please let me know what it would be to purchase & ship it.

Thanks,
Becky

BUMP!!!!!

Help! If you have one please let me know!

Those are nice.. I hope they bring them back someday. I have the long skinny basket for the rectangle platter and I would never give it up. I love it!

Sending you a PM. I do have one available, new in package!

:chef:

~Karin

1. What is the size of the Iso Rect. Baker Woven Basket?

The Iso Rect. Baker Woven Basket measures 13" x 9" x 2.5", making it the perfect size for baking a variety of dishes.

2. Is the Iso Rect. Baker Woven Basket oven-safe?

Yes, the Iso Rect. Baker Woven Basket is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it suitable for most baking needs.

3. Can I use the Iso Rect. Baker Woven Basket in the microwave?

No, the Iso Rect. Baker Woven Basket is not recommended for use in the microwave.

4. Does the Iso Rect. Baker Woven Basket come with a lid?

No, the Iso Rect. Baker Woven Basket does not come with a lid. However, it can be easily covered with aluminum foil for baking and storing leftovers.

5. How do I clean the Iso Rect. Baker Woven Basket?

The Iso Rect. Baker Woven Basket is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water for best results. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they may damage the basket's surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• candyfox
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • imported_pckrissy