• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Did Retired Kitchen Products Originally Cost?

In summary, the best way to find the iso prices of retired products is by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Retired Products" tab. These prices may be different from the original prices and can be lower as they are selling off remaining inventory. While availability may be limited, retired products can still be purchased at iso prices. However, not all retired products will have iso prices listed. It's important to note that all sales of retired products at iso prices are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
cookingmomgb
Good Morning!!! I am looking for some prices of retired products - could someone help me with this? I'm hosting my HWC fundraiser Monday and want to sell some old products at a deep discount but want the original prices too. TIA!!!

Chillzanne Cooler
Double Boiler
Small Microcooker - the burgundy one
Flower Bread Tube
New Traditions Stoneware Crock
Cake Stencils (original)
Fizz Keeper

:chef:
Tina H
Senior Consultant
Green Bay, WI

There's a products.zip file in the files that has prices at the time of retirement for items that were retired in 2001 or later. Some of the things you have listed won't be in it, but most will.

Thanks!!!! I didn't know that existed - that will sure help me out!

Tina H

1. What is the best way to find the iso prices of retired products?

The best way to find the iso prices of retired products is to visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Retired Products" tab. From there, you can search for the specific product you are interested in and the iso price will be listed.

2. Are the iso prices of retired products different from the original prices?

Yes, the iso prices of retired products may be different from the original prices. These prices are often lower as Pampered Chef is looking to sell off the remaining inventory of these retired products.

3. Can I still purchase retired products at iso prices?

Yes, you can still purchase retired products at iso prices. However, availability may be limited and once they are sold out, they will no longer be available for purchase.

4. Are all retired products available at iso prices?

No, not all retired products are available at iso prices. Only select products that have been discontinued or are no longer in production will have iso prices listed.

5. Can I return or exchange retired products purchased at iso prices?

No, all sales of retired products at iso prices are final. These products are sold as-is and cannot be returned or exchanged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SummerG
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • smspamperedchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • pamperedtraci