• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso "Picture This" Theme Ideas!!!

That would be an 8 oz bottle. I could probably get 2-3 uses out of it.Thanks for the heads up.I don't think it would be a good idea to give out a door prize. People might not be able to use all the spices. Plus, it would be a waste of money.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
Its that time again for our women's retreat! They give each woman a "basket" filled with goodies (mostly from all the DS members of our church). I want to put something in that goes along with the theme, but can't think of anything!! Any idea??? Here is what they sent me.

"Picture This..."
I Thessalonians 2:8, "We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our very lives as well."

Picture a community of women who love each other so much they share life - truly share life - in love, through connection, through understanding and benefit of the doubt.

we're doing a lot with photo frames this yr so anything along those lines would fit right it

how about a GC for $5 (or whatever) for them to share with themselves and a friend. Two GC for the 1. If they and a friend placed an order with you, they would both get XX as a GC. Does that make sense??

Picture this...
Making a fabulous meal with love and sharing it with your friends and family. Actual gift would be the power cooking recipes on a flier (printed with a framed edge) along w/ a SB cookbook.
If you have time and energy on your hands, how about a spice sample to share "the spice of life".

Laurie I like what you came up with. I am not very good at thinking of such things easily. I buy off a mannequin.

laurichef said:
Picture this...
Making a fabulous meal with love and sharing it with your friends and family. Actual gift would be the power cooking recipes on a flier (printed with a framed edge) along w/ a SB cookbook.
If you have time and energy on your hands, how about a spice sample to share "the spice of life".

Great idea! I could make up little cards with that saying. Then attach it to the SB. And attach the spice sample for one of the recipes. I better get busy! I have 1 month.

Glad I could help.
Let me know how it goes.
Wish my church would do these things!

Just a thought as I love what has already been said! Why not get one of the 3 packs of Hot pads/Trivets on the Outlet? This would allow them to keep one and share 2.

Its for 75 people. I can't afford that!

I didn't realize that you would be giving to everyone. I must have read it wrong. I thought that it was like a door prize type thing and you were providing one door prize.

I want to do the spice thing, but may not be able to afford it. Most recipes call for 2 T of spice. I wonder how much I can get out of one bottle. For example the Asian Spice Mix.

What is the "Iso "Picture This" Theme Ideas!!!" event all about?

The "Iso "Picture This" Theme Ideas!!!" event is a virtual party hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can learn about fun and creative ideas for using our products to create beautiful and delicious dishes. It's a great way to connect with friends and family and get inspiration for your next meal.

How do I join the "Iso "Picture This" Theme Ideas!!!" event?

To join the event, simply click on the link provided by your Pampered Chef consultant. This will take you to the virtual party where you can participate in demos, games, and more. You can join from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.

What can I expect from the "Iso "Picture This" Theme Ideas!!!" event?

During the event, you can expect to see demonstrations of different recipes using Pampered Chef products, as well as tips and tricks for using our products in creative ways. There will also be games and prizes for guests to participate in.

Do I need to purchase anything to attend the "Iso "Picture This" Theme Ideas!!!" event?

No, you do not need to purchase anything to attend the event. However, if you see products that you are interested in, you can place an order through your Pampered Chef consultant during or after the event.

Can I invite my friends and family to join the "Iso "Picture This" Theme Ideas!!!" event?

Yes, you can invite as many friends and family members as you'd like to join the event. The more, the merrier! Just make sure to share the link with them so they can join in on the fun.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • dme.grant