• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Pampered Chef Picnic Basket

In summary, the Pampered Chef Picnic Basket is a durable and versatile basket perfect for a picnic for two. It includes a wicker basket with a removable cooling insert, silverware, plates, wine glasses, and cloth napkins. The cooling insert can keep food and drinks cool for hours and the basket can also be used for hot items. It can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth and the silverware, plates, and glasses are dishwasher safe.
pamchefpatrice
Gold Member
I'm looking for 1-2 PC Picnic Baskets to purchase a nice door prizes for an upcoming bridal fair. I'd like to pack the baskets full of discontinued PC items to create more buzz and get more brides to create a bridal registry.

If you have one, please IM. I am willing to pay shipping.

Thanks,
Patrice

Just a thought on this, I wouldn't do it. That seems like a lot of money to throw into a door prize. I generally try to stay around $10-15, $20 at the most if that's what is requested by the coordinators. A door prize isn't going to guarantee that people will sign up for a wedding registry but the follow up that you do from it will. I'm betting that the going price for one of the baskets will be $25-30 minimum. You can do a nice door prize for a lesser price.

I completely agree with wadesgirl's advice. This is WAY too expensive for a doorprize.

Anyway, if you decide to go ahead, you can find them on eBay. I had a look at completed listings and they are going for around $50 + average of $10 shipping. So, $60 each plus packing them full of products is a huge investment.

1. What is included in the Pampered Chef Picnic Basket?

The Pampered Chef Picnic Basket includes a sturdy wicker basket with a removable cooling insert, two sets of silverware, two plates, two wine glasses, and two cloth napkins. It also has a large insulated compartment for storing food and drinks.

2. Is the Picnic Basket durable?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Picnic Basket is made with high-quality wicker and has reinforced handles for added durability. The removable cooling insert is also made with a sturdy plastic material.

3. Can the Picnic Basket be used for hot and cold items?

Yes, the removable cooling insert is designed to keep food and drinks cool for hours. However, the basket can also be used for hot items, as long as they are properly wrapped or placed in a heat-safe container.

4. How many people can the Picnic Basket accommodate?

The Pampered Chef Picnic Basket is designed to serve two people. It includes two sets of silverware, plates, and wine glasses, as well as two cloth napkins.

5. Is the Picnic Basket easy to clean?

Yes, the wicker basket and the removable cooling insert can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth. The silverware, plates, and glasses are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies