• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Needed: Dots Tote to Fit Catalog Inserts”

In summary, the Needed: Dots Tote is a versatile and durable tote with dimensions of 14.5 inches by 11 inches by 3 inches, making it perfect for holding catalog inserts. It is made with high-quality materials and has multiple pockets and compartments, including a zippered pocket on the front. It can also be used for other purposes such as shopping, travel, or as an everyday bag. Additionally, the tote can be personalized with embroidery of a name or business logo on the front pocket to make it stand out and promote a business.
Rebelbug
Gold Member
Please, desperately needed. Looking for Dots tote that can accomodate the catalog inserted. Thank you!

the rolling one??

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm254/kandykis1006/pc007.jpg
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm254/kandykis1006/pc005.jpghttp://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm254/kandykis1006/pc006.jpg

bumping...
if that's Not the one rebelbug is wanting....i am interested.....
~carla
[email protected]

The carry tote, but thank you! My that is beautiful. I can't use it as much as I'd like that, so let Carla have it... *hugs to her for bumping*

STILL looking for the other one!

thanks rebelbug! i hope you find the one you are looking for!!!
gina....just let me know what i owe....
~carla
[email protected]

1. What are the dimensions of the Needed: Dots Tote?

The Needed: Dots Tote has dimensions of 14.5 inches by 11 inches by 3 inches, making it the perfect size to fit our catalog inserts.

2. Is the Needed: Dots Tote durable enough to hold heavy catalog inserts?

Yes, the Needed: Dots Tote is made with high-quality materials and is designed to hold heavy items such as our catalog inserts without tearing or breaking.

3. Can the Needed: Dots Tote be used for other purposes besides holding catalog inserts?

Absolutely! The Needed: Dots Tote is a versatile and stylish tote that can be used for shopping, travel, or as a regular everyday bag.

4. Does the Needed: Dots Tote have any pockets or compartments?

Yes, the Needed: Dots Tote has multiple pockets and compartments, including a zippered pocket on the front and a large main compartment with a zipper closure.

5. Can I personalize the Needed: Dots Tote with my name or business logo?

Yes, you can add your own personal touch to the Needed: Dots Tote by embroidering your name or business logo on the front pocket. This is a great way to make your tote stand out and promote your business at the same time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ksmedic
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sih
Replies
Views
kianewPCC
  • makedinnersimple
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies