• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does a baby bottle ring fit the old EAD narrow white rings?

In summary, "Iso: Old Ead Ring" is a vintage stoneware bakeware known for its unique brown glaze and durability. It is safe to use in the oven, but not recommended for the microwave. To clean, use warm water and mild soap, avoiding harsh chemicals and abrasive scrubbers. While it is dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended for longevity.
cochef
Gold Member
I know this is a long shot but does anyone happen to have one of the old narrow white rings for the EAD? I seems that I read that a baby bottle ring would work - anyone know about that?
Janet

Yes, the rings from the Playtex nurser will work. You can buy them in the baby area of your local discount store!

Thank you for the info. I called my customer to let her know and she was very excited to go buy one :)

What is "Iso: Old Ead Ring"?

"Iso: Old Ead Ring" is a type of vintage stoneware bakeware that was popular in the 1970s. It is known for its unique brown glaze and durability.

Is "Iso: Old Ead Ring" safe to use in the oven?

Yes, "Iso: Old Ead Ring" is safe to use in the oven. It is made from high-quality stoneware that can withstand high temperatures.

Can "Iso: Old Ead Ring" be used in the microwave?

No, "Iso: Old Ead Ring" is not recommended for use in the microwave. The stoneware material may cause uneven heating and can potentially crack in the microwave.

How do I clean "Iso: Old Ead Ring"?

"Iso: Old Ead Ring" can be cleaned with warm water, mild soap, and a soft sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbers, as they may damage the stoneware's glaze.

Is "Iso: Old Ead Ring" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Iso: Old Ead Ring" is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the stoneware and maintain its unique glaze.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
caraighan
  • janezapchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
janezapchef
Replies