• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Bottom Ring to Old Cookie Press

In summary, you can purchase a replacement bottom ring for your old cookie press on the company's website or through a consultant. The replacement rings are designed to fit all Pampered Chef cookie press models, and you can select the "universal fit" option when making your purchase. You do not need to buy a whole new cookie press, as individual replacement parts are available. Even if your specific model is no longer available, you can still get a replacement bottom ring by contacting customer service. To install the new bottom ring, simply remove the old one and securely place the new one in its spot. You can refer to the instruction manual or contact customer service for further assistance.
beckysuem
When I told my one of my clients that, sorry, we don't sell the old ring and no, you can't return the new one that you mistakenly bought, she wasn't very happy with me.

Anyone have one I can buy from you? I'll (obviously) pay for shipping as well!!

The replacement rings for the Playtex Nurser works (Target or WalMart). It's the one that fits on the bottles that use the disposable liners.

I thought that was for the EAD??

1. Where can I find a replacement bottom ring for my old cookie press?

You can purchase a replacement bottom ring for your old cookie press on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How do I know which bottom ring will fit my specific cookie press model?

Our replacement bottom rings are designed to fit all Pampered Chef cookie press models. Simply select the option for "universal fit" when making your purchase.

3. Can I purchase just the bottom ring or do I need to buy a whole new cookie press?

You can purchase just the bottom ring for your old cookie press. We offer individual replacement parts for all of our products.

4. My old cookie press is no longer available on your website. Can I still get a replacement bottom ring?

Yes, even if your specific cookie press model is no longer available, we still carry replacement parts for older products. You can contact our customer service team for assistance in finding the correct replacement bottom ring for your cookie press.

5. How do I install the new bottom ring onto my cookie press?

Installing the new bottom ring is simple. Just remove the old bottom ring and replace it with the new one, making sure it is securely in place. If you need further assistance, please refer to the instruction manual or contact our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbakerpc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rkarl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
Replies