• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Old Bamboo Tongs, (2) '06 Rufth Trivet & Cookbook

In summary, the Old Bamboo Tongs from Pampered Chef are designed for easy handling of delicate foods and can also be used for serving and plating dishes. The Rufth Trivet is oven-safe and made of durable, heat-resistant silicone. The Cookbook included in the Iso set features recipes that utilize both the tongs and trivet. However, the trivet is not recommended for use on direct heat, while the tongs are suitable for grilling with caution.
Carol Waggoner
Gold Member
A fellow consultant used last season's catty's for a fundraiser and the guest REALLY wants these items.... Any advice? The cookbook is the one that was discontinued last... sorry can't remember the name right now.

Thanks,
Carol

I have some tongs if you need them.

I believe the cookbook was Main Dishes.

Carol,

I sent you an email. I do have two brand new 2006 RUFTH trivets, if you still need them!

1. What is the purpose of the Old Bamboo Tongs?

The Old Bamboo Tongs from Pampered Chef are designed for easy handling of delicate foods such as fruits, vegetables, and pastries. They are also great for serving and plating dishes.

2. Can the Rufth Trivet be used in the oven?

Yes, the Rufth Trivet is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It can also be used as a hot pad to protect your countertops and tables from heat damage.

3. What is the material of the Rufth Trivet?

The Rufth Trivet is made of durable, heat-resistant silicone that is food-safe and easy to clean.

4. Does the Cookbook include recipes for both the tongs and trivet?

Yes, the Cookbook that comes with the Iso set includes a variety of recipes that can be made using both the Old Bamboo Tongs and the Rufth Trivet.

5. Can the Iso set be used for outdoor grilling?

While the Rufth Trivet is not recommended for use on direct heat, the Old Bamboo Tongs are great for grilling and can withstand high temperatures. Just be sure to use caution when handling hot items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ButterflyVioletta
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam